LaLiga 2 (La Liga Smartbank)

Porque

Perhaps. The LaLiga2 is already long enough as it is. By the time it finishes this year, LaLiga will almost be starting up again.

Messi983

Perhaps. The LaLiga2 is already long enough as it is. By the time it finishes this year, LaLiga will almost be starting up again.

Well, this year is special. Whoever will be promoted from the playoffs won't have much time for rest, improve a team and prepare for the next season, that's true. It's also one of the reasons why I'd prefer Girona to be promoted. They have a core of the team who has already played in La Liga and they won't need to change much. Surely they would bring some reinforcements but they wouldn't need as much as Almeria (who would probably also lose Darwin Nunez and would need to replace him), Zaragoza or Elche.

But as a spectator I usually really like to watch Segunda playoffs in June when there is no other serious club football played. There are maybe NT games at that time but I don't like NT football too much. Even if it's Euro/WC I prefer to watch Segunda playoffs over most group stage games. I'm surely in minority though. :lol:

Vilarrubi

GOAT :worthy: he’s wasted in that league, hope they get promoted.

EfdS4ksXgAQEQvC

Messi983

He's much better than Suarez.

Send Suarez to MLS, bring Stuani and Darwin Nunez as his understudy and longterm replacement.

Messi983

And he's scored again, 2-1 Girona with around 5 minutes left, they're through to the final.

Didn’t we pass on him for about 15m and chose Braithwaite instead?

No, we were interested in him in January 2019 when we sold Munir and later got KPB on loan. Last winter our main target was Willian Jose but he was too expensive.

Vilarrubi

And he's scored again, 2-1 Girona with around 5 minutes left, they're through to the final.

No, we were interested in him in January 2019 when we sold Munir and later got KPB on loan. Last winter our main target was Willian Jose but he was too expensive.

Yeah that’s it. Who they got in the final?

Messi983

Not known yet, Zaragoza vs Elche is starting in 70 minutes. But I think Girona should win against either of them.

Messi983

Almeria will sell Darwin Nunez for around 20m. Wolfsburg looks to be his destination but clubs like Betis and Roma are also still interested.

I know there is a very big quality difference between Segunda and Barca but in a rebuilding year I really wouldn't mind him or the other Luis Suarez as a cheaper options. Much better than spending 100m on Lautaro.

Home of Barca Fans