Champions League

KingLeo10

dude tone it down with all the neycucks shameposting. How about allowing some variety in this forum ya. Be cool :cool:

I'm talking about those who prop up Neymar before Barca.

There's nothing wrong with liking Neymar or Pep but pining for their success at the expense of ours when they are at European rivals makes no sense.

snowy

I'm with you there :cheers:

Rooting for a Barca - PSG gran'finale with Leo kicking Lagerfeld's butts all the way to Pluto xD

Horatio

You're welcome
Tbh the Champions League is such a corporate, plastic shitshow that the Red Bull franchise are actually in the more respectable half of it.

I just got reminded me of the video today because in NL people are praising RB leipzig for having grown to a respectable club mostly through solid management and shouldn?t be compared to oil clubs.

It?s funny how in sports one game can do wonders for the perception people have of you.

Last edited:

Devils

Imagine if it was RB Leipzig met Bayern in the final and actually won.

Germany would have civil unrest. :wow:

Porque

Even game in almost all aspects. Leipzig win with a late deflected goal, at a period that it looked like Atletico were closing stronger.

Thats the great thing with this new format, makes the games way less predictable.

FinBarcelonafan

Even game in almost all aspects. Leipzig win with a late deflected goal, at a period that it looked like Atletico were closing stronger.

Thats the great thing with this new format, makes the games way less predictable.

Yes, Atletico is very well conditioned and they could play easily 120min. Leipzig was starting to fade. They got very lucky.

Porque

Yes, Atletico is very well conditioned and they could play easily 120min. Leipzig was starting to fade. They got very lucky.

Yeah, they both run 115km in the match. By comparison PSG ran 104km (less than us against Napoli) and Atalanta 108km.

They are way more conditioned than PSG and should outwork then on the pitch. PSG are basically going to rely on the individual brilliance of Neymar and Mbappe. It is entirely possible but Neymar was visibly tired around the 75 mark versus Atalanta. Mbappe came on and played great, but visually looked like it was troublesome to be playing.

If only RB had Werner, then there odds would be even greater.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, they both run 115km in the match. By comparison PSG ran 104km (less than us against Napoli) and Atalanta 108km.

They are way more conditioned than PSG and should outwork then on the pitch. PSG are basically going to rely on the individual brilliance of Neymar and Mbappe. It is entirely possible but Neymar was visibly tired around the 75 mark versus Atalanta. Mbappe came on and played great, but visually looked like it was troublesome to be playing.

If only RB had Werner, then there odds would be even greater.

Yes Werner would be massive help. Same problem with Barca. This team would be way more lethal with young good striker than past it Suarez.

Daisymorr

Why would that be a surprise? Anything can happen in one match.

I think we will concede a minimum of 2 goals. I see it as a big shock if we win. I dont think its possible for us to keep them out. We will need to score 3 goals to win this match which is possible but highly unlikely.

We will be over run in the second half, 3-1 Bayern.

Home of Barca Fans