Champions League

Birdy

Leipzig delivered justice tonight.

Pathetico were lucky to find Adrian in the goal and get past Liverpool in a night they got smashed.
After so many bottlings against RM (even when they had a better team), and after depriving Pep a CL with Bayern, I am happy to see how much they have regressed the last 5 years.
Simeone does not really get it, does he? The football he wants to play is dead. The era has surpassed him.

FinBarcelonafan

Pathetico were lucky to find Adrian in the goal and get past Liverpool in a night they got smashed.
After so many bottlings against RM (even when they had a better team), and after depriving Pep a CL with Bayern, I am happy to see how much they have regressed the last 5 years.
Simeone does not really get it, does he? The football he wants to play is dead. The era has surpassed him.

It's one game. It's new format. There's a lot of luck in this. He beat god damn Liverpool at Anfield and he is past it? Haha

Xaviniesta

truer words have never been spoken. simeone should be sacked, they need to move on from his cancer football

JamDav1982

It's one game. It's new format. There's a lot of luck in this. He beat god damn Liverpool at Anfield and he is past it? Haha

Liverpool absolutely battered them at Anfield and bar for some dodgy finishing and Adrian fuck ups they could of been on end of a hiding.

That game was no tactical masterclass.

Devils

Happy Atletico was eliminated.

I mean Diego BONEHEADeone playing Llorente as a forward just shows comedic arrogance and not taking your opponents seriously.

FinBarcelonafan

What excuses?

The game was more one sided than when Barca went out to Liverpool in 2012.

That was not some Chelsea masterclass either.

You just made bunch of excuses. Read your message again.

We can make excuses for Valverde too or Barca away performance. It doesn't make it better!

Home of Barca Fans