Lionel Messi - v7

raskolnikov

He was way ahead of his time. Must have been quite boring to play against these Sunday league players.

I always liked that move whe lets the ball go by the keeper turns around and shoots. Would have been a great goal.
I tried it once in my sunday football league but the goalkeeper just booted it forward and everyone got mad why I didnt just go around him...

It must be awesome to be like Pele, Messi or Dinho and have things work out the way you picture them in your mind.

KingLeo10

I used to rip on Pele until I saw his record v the best teams in Europe at the time. The WCs are nice too but they won 1 of them without him. Regardless, he belongs in the pantheon of the GOATs with Maradona and Messi. Those 3 have the strongest claim ability and accomplishments wise and then there's Di Stefano, Cruyff, CR7, Beckenbauer. After that, the tier of R9, ZZ, Xavi etc.

Nazario1985

I used to rip on Pele until I saw his record v the best teams in Europe at the time.
How can you rip on someone without even knowing him ?
At that time Europe didn't have the best teams in the world all day everyday

he belongs in the pantheon of the GOATs with Maradona and Messi. Those 3 have the strongest claim ability and accomplishments wise and then there's Di Stefano, Cruyff, CR7, Beckenbauer. After that, the tier of R9, ZZ, Xavi etc.

Any sane person know if their is a pantheon Pele will be on it.

Not putting Iniesta instead of Xavi tells somehow you didn't watch this part either !!

Xavi is at same individual level of ZZ & R9?? we all like Xavi but calm down a bit !!!

CR7 even if i hate the guy is miles ahead of anyone you put with him your "second tier" .

Hi everyone btw

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This guy is our only hope. If he can do what Neumar did today, we have a chance.

If he missed the kind of chances Neymar did tonight there would be 5+ pages here calling him done and that we should get rid off him. Those are the expectations that rest on his shoulders. Seen it too many times on here to the point that I don?t even care anymore. Just made me realize that many fans are fucking morons.

Home of Barca Fans