Lliga | Round 28: RCD Mallorca - FC Barcelona 0-4

bismp

Let's hope we can win the league...In a strange way,the pandemic may have helped us,as many players recovered from their injuries.How many games are left including the Mallorca one?Do we have an easier or harder schedule than Real?

Andresito

Staff member
Let's hope we can win the league...In a strange way,the pandemic may have helped us,as many players recovered from their injuries.How many games are left including the Mallorca one?Do we have an easier or harder schedule than Real?

There was a picture posted here a couple of days ago saying that Real Madrid statistically have the easiest schedule left out of all 20 Liga teams. Barca had the 7th easiest.

The resting period might've been good for us, but there are games every three days now. Setien's got a whole lot of management work to do, otherwise our grannies will be injured after 3 games.

serghei

About as difficult imo, if not a bit more difficult than Madrid.

Gari

squad list
Goalkeepers: Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Neto, Inaki Pena;
Defenders: Gerard Pique, Jordi Alba, Nelson Semedo, Samuel Umtiti, Junior Firpo, Sergi Roberto, Ronald Araujo, Monchu;
Midfielders: Frenkie de Jong, Ivan Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Arturo Vidal, Arthur, Riqui Puig;
Forwards: Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez, Antoine Griezmann, Ansu Fati, Martin Braithwaite, Alex Collado.
Ousmane Dembele is the only injured player at Barcelona. Clement Lenglet is suspended for the Mallorca game.

Slevinn

I give us a very small chance to win LaLiga. Our squad is way to thin for all those matches on a short time.
Madrid will win it because of how insane their squad depth is.

serghei

I give us a very small chance to win LaLiga. Our squad is way to thin for all those matches on a short time.
Madrid will win it because of how insane their squad depth is.

If you take into consideration that we don't play in CL in this period, the matches aren't that many in a short time compared with a regular season. Last season we played 5 more CL games (return leg Last 16, 2 legs for QF and 2 legs for SF), and now these 5 CL games have been replaced by La Liga games.

So, it's pretty much the same, maybe 1-2 games more in a short period, but overall fewer games.

Last edited:

xXKonan

EaabqSeXsAI4J2u

Araujo gets the nod ahead of Umtiti.

serghei

Yea, probably good first 11. But he really is crazy about Busi so I don't like that. Busi is probably the first name in midfield in Setien's head. :lol: I want to see Suarez and Arthur getting good minutes.

Home of Barca Fans