Liverpool

Andresito

Staff member
I love the way Atleti play against top teams, other than Barca of course, especially against teams from England. It's so much fun as a neutral to see how good they are at riling up the other team. They're a good force to have in the rivalry between PL and Liga.

It's like watching the likes of Simeone, Diego Costa, Godin and Raul Garcia. They are proper cunts and I very much hate them against Barca. But when they played/play Madrid it's a joy to see them go up against Ramos, Pepe, Carvajal and the other disgusting douchebags who played/plays for Madrid.

It's also fun to see the "nice boys" from Liverpool showing their true selves.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, pretty much. But to be honest, Atletico didn't play too dirty. We had met teams back then who were time wasting from minute 30, not cut or wet the grass before games, or would turn their pitch into a field of potatoes to stop us. Did all sorts of shenanigans like that.

Back then teams would use any means whatsoever to make it harder for us to attack including sabotaging their own offensive plans. It was often much more than just good fair-play defense.

Even Bayern did that Vs us in CL, when they crushed us.

Ketoth

Liverpool mustn't go unbeaten. They've been good but not unbeaten level good. They don't hold a candle to Arsenal's invincibles. Someone has to beat them.

serghei

Been best league in world this season and past few to me La Liga looks as weak as ever seen it.

Liverpools current side is better than that invincible team.

Yea, they're better than that Arsenal, but imo EPL is very weak this season. La Liga is also weak. Surprised by Bundesliga this season actually. I find myself watching games in German league more than every before this year.

It is very possible to have 3 German teams in the last 8 in CL.

JamDav1982

Yea, they're better than that Arsenal, but imo EPL is very weak this season. La Liga is also weak. Surprised by Bundesliga this season actually. I find myself watching games in German league more than every before this year.

It is very possible to have 3 German teams in the last 8.

Would guess EPL in terms of UEFA coefficient will be top again.

Dont think it has been any weaker than last season. Liverpool just been a machine and finding ways to win even when not playing well.

Injuries permitting would have City as second best in europe.

serghei

Would guess EPL in terms of UEFA coefficient will be top again.

Dont think it has been any weaker than last season. Liverpool just been a machine and finding ways to win even when not playing well.

Injuries permitting would have City as second best in europe.

Depends really how many teams will get into the quarters. Both Chelsea and Tottenham will probably go out to German sides. Liverpool could also be out. City are in a tough spot vs Madrid as well.

Too early to tell imo.

JamDav1982

Depends really how many teams will get into the quarters. Both Chelsea and Tottenham will probably go out to German sides. Liverpool could also be out. City are in a tough spot vs Madrid as well.

Too early to tell imo.

Chelsea and Spurs most likely will got out. They are both in tough times with injuries and trying to rebuild a bit but even then Chelsea are not better than Bayern when all fit.

City I think will put Real out but would actually rather see Real beat them.

Europa as well EPL teams should do well as far more aware of that competition since CL place became available. Better teams barely cared all that much previously.

Ketoth

Liverpools current side is better than that invincible team.

Not a chance!!!

Mane vs Bergkamp? Bergkamp wins.
Salah vs Henry? Henry wins.
Henderson vs Vieira? Vieira wins.

It's not even close! Liverpool don't come close to Arsenal's invincibles and do not and will not lift that gold trophy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not a chance!!!

It's not even close! Liverpool don't come close to Arsenal's invincibles and do not and will not lift that gold trophy.

I don't see anyone beating them pal.

JamDav1982

Not a chance!!!

They are the better side and Mane has been better this season than Bergkamp was then. Producing week in week out even if Bergkamp the silkier player.

Ketoth

They are the better side and Mane has been better this season than Bergkamp was then. Producing week in week out even if Bergkamp the silkier player.

That's laughable. Bergkamp is one of the greatest technical footballers of all time. Mane is just an athelete.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If nobody else will it will fall onto the Arsenal to do it. I believe we can. Liverpool aren't that impressive they just get lucky their opposition keeps missing sitters against them.

No team is impressive all 38 matchdays. Arsenal's invincibles had 12 draws.

Home of Barca Fans