Manchester City

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Perfect timing for this announcement, isn't it?

This will either completely deflate City's morale or see them getting more motivated next week against Real Madrid. I am thinking the former and hoping for the latter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Perfect timing for this announcement, isn't it?

This will either completely deflate City's morale or see them getting more motivated next week against Real Madrid. I am thinking the former and hoping for the latter.

Possible one last shot at it. They should be motivated like never before.

This is peak Mourinho shithousery dream.

The "It's us vs. the entire World" schtick.

KingLeo10

RM will beat them regardless. City's defense is clown tier and Aguero comes up missing in big CL games.

Usual story.

KingLeo10

"Best thing to do is all our affiliate clubs around the globe offer the best players in UEFA's top teams deals they can't refuse - strip them of their names and turn all football under UEFA auspices into Sunday League football - can have Big Fat Sam at Barca ( he has a villa out there anyway ) - Pulis managing Bayern and Juve managed by the Twitcher - why invest in top coaches when your players are shite. Any player that starts to look good - whoosh off to NYC .....show them how money could really be used to feck them all over if we were actually trying"

- A City fan

All these years of ownership by an authoritarian state have given these cretins the impressions players/managers are just commodities who can be bought/sold/transferred without consent.

LMAO at the level of delusion.

If they win it this year there is no way UEFA will prevent winner of competition participating in next year 2020-2021 Ucl season. Because they will held UEFA Super Cup with winner of Ucl 100 %. So if winner of UCL participate in one UEFA competition they will participate in another too. But of course to realize that City must win UCL this season. Otherwise their only hope is CAS.

KingLeo10

If they win it this year there is no way UEFA will prevent winner of competition participating in next year 2020-2021 Ucl season. Because they will held UEFA Super Cup with winner of Ucl 100 %. So if winner of UCL participate in one UEFA competition they will participate in another too. But of course to realize that City must win UCL this season. Otherwise their only hope is CAS.

1-3 L at Bernabeu. 2-2 at Etihad.

You can book it and quote me on it later.

1-3 L at Bernabeu. 2-2 at Etihad.

You can book it and quote me on it later.

My point is not about that RM can beat them I am aware of it. But if City somehow win UCL this season they will participate in UEFA Super Cup 2020 in August. Because if they will not it will be biggest bullshittry of sport history to held UEFA Super Cup without winner of UCL. And if they participate in Süper Cup it means they participate in UEFA competition. So there is no point not letting them play in UCL 2020-2021 if you let them play in UEFA Super Cup. Statement means they are banned from UEFA competitions for 2 years.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Don't worry , Pep's impecabble spending made sure that this team is set for the coming 25 years. The Walker-Otamendi-Fernandinho-Mendy backline can only be compared with that AC Milan backline of Cafu-Stam-Nesta-Maldini.

Then you have Rodri who is the the combination of Xavi , Iniesta and Busquets. Managed to get him for only 70M.

Can't forget Gabriel "Top 10 striker" Jesus either.

KingLeo10

Nasser: Quick, cook the books. We're next.

PSG pastry makers: Oui, monsieur!

2f1cca40774f16720b3fbfb6a5060d45_crop_exact.jpg

Nasser: I meant literally cook them, you imbeciles.

giphy.gif

Ney Ney when Interpol shows up. "Ici, c'est Paris??".

One can dream.

:umtiti:

tacticvarium

Damn this will make the competition more boring than what's already boring now. I think the recent few years are the most boring period since the 80s. The football world is suffering severe lack of talents in many positions, most super clubs suck and their quality has sharply declined, no single interesting underdogs who play exciting football and can challenge top teams, no interesting tactics, etc. Liverpool? yeah, they are good but that level of football teams has always existed in the past.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Damn this will make the competition more boring than what's already boring now. I think the recent few years are the most boring period since the 80s. The football world is suffering severe lack of talents in many positions, most super clubs suck and their quality has sharply declined, no single interesting underdogs who play exciting football and can challenge top teams, no interesting tactics, etc. Liverpool? yeah, they are good but that level of football teams has always existed in the past.

Ajax almost made it to final last season. They played amazing football. One of the best stories of previous years.

Home of Barca Fans