Antoine Griezmann

vinni

Wonder what we bought him for because he would probably work in a 4-4-2 with Suarez but obviously we have Messi so we'd never play that shape.

Sadly i suspect we just buyed him because he is a forward and was ‘cheap’.

malvolio

we also forgetting the shit he pulled the previous season with "la decision" video. what a grade A moron this guy is.

i've said it before - that WC 2018 win made some of the already entitled french prima donnas act as even bigger douche bags. guys like pogba, griezmann, dembele who spend most of the time playing video games or on social media but producing little on the pitch. or mbappe who throws tantrums when being substituted in a game already won.

Giginho75

He's been mediocre for more than half a season now. Technically and physically he's remarkably limited when we compare him to our usual standards, you know: Ronaldinho, old Henry, Neymar, Messi, Dembele, Sanchez, Suarez etc. Our forwards are usually insanely quick, great dribblers, can finish, and have a creative spark in them. Griezmann has nothing but finishing, and even there he's woefully disappointing.

I don't think Griez is slow.
Not a great "dribbler", ok...
but he has not been bought for this reason.

Anyway, do you think that Barca have to sell him after only one year?
We are at beginning of February and you all think to market season.

Dembele who? The ghost?

Nazario1985

He CAN'T replace Suarez on a 1v1 rôle as he's no way near the dribbling quality/space awareness & physical strength of Dracula

And we have literally to change how we play and mostly Messi Positon (lol).

Or he can adapt from his side on how we play as big players do !!

Of course we should not sell him after just one year no need to be as radical as we did with Ibra (not comparing him to Ibra of course !)

Mitchell1978

Big problem of barcaforum's users.
They want continually great players every year, complaining with management.

But if one of these (for example Griezmann) doesn't play well every match, users already think to sell and change him with another player.

Waiting for his great spring...
Go Griez!!!

the vast majority here was against his signing

Tackle

Of course we should not sell him after just one year no need to be as radical as we did with Ibra (not comparing him to Ibra of course !)

Are you sure he's going to get better next season at 30 years of age with actual competition for his place?

Selling him in the summer would be the least "radical" option.

Raki13

Hes 30 years old with a bumper 4 year contract , hes going nowhere.
Its another ridiculous waste of cash that will never be seen again.

Most of us knew he was a waste of cash and was never good enough.

FC B

In his head, Mbappe is already a Madrid player.

It looks like that but not everybody is convinced so and I want to believe there is a chance he won't end up precisely at rm since there are tons of other choices he could make.

Laplacian

I don't think Griez is slow.
Not a great "dribbler", ok...
but he has not been bought for this reason.

Anyway, do you think that Barca have to sell him after only one year?
We are at beginning of February and you all think to market season.

Dembele who? The ghost?

Once again, he can't dribble, he's slow and he's not creative. He can't be a great winger, striker or false nine. The only position he excels requires the team to build around him and that's not going to happen.

I don't understand this "it's too soon" mentality. He doesn't fit, and that'll be the reality until Messi retires. So cut our losses and replace him with someone who does.

Home of Barca Fans