Lliga | Round 23: Real Betis - FC Barcelona 2-3

Sailor Mars

It was ugly to watch how the team kept giving away the ball late in the game while they are trying to hold onto a 1 goal lead away from home.

snowy

hahaha the last 4 min almost gave me whiplash! Script looked like it was written by sly :lol:

Play got so open. Rocket as a late sub looked like an F1 with fresh tire. Dej's stamina till the very end is super impressive.

No 9 but Leo still found targets. His shots at goal were good. Keeper was sharp.

We really really need to sign CBs fast. Upa + Kon or Diop would be great since Koulicool is prob 100 mil +

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The players obviouly tried to feed Messi at the end of the game so that he would end his goalscoring drought. Should have gone for the chances themselves. Roberto, Arthur, Raki, all of them.

LABarcaFan

Even AC Milan has a 38 year old Zlatan banging in a few goals for them and Abidal couldn't find a single striker in January to bring to FC Barcelona? FOH.

Very well said bro. If I am on Barto's place, I'll fire this shit right a way. He is not doing anything as a technical director. He has no clue how to do his job. Sack Abidal immediately.

LABarcaFan

Nervous, but very intensive game. Messi took over the play-making duty and was directly involved in all 3 goals. It is so obvious that we need good central forward who can convert all theses passes from Leo into goals. Griezmann continue to play as a shit. Vidal was non factor at all and he should come from the bench, late in the game. And finally, Lenglet was the worst player of Barcelona this game, creating that penalty and betraying his team with that 2-nd yellow card.

serghei

Lenglet also scored the 3rd goal. My flop of the match was Roberto who should've been sent off in the first half for that dumb tackle. Closely followed by Vidal who was Betis' best attacking midfielder in this game.

I think Setien is doing well, but he doesn't have the players.. No Striker (in the absence of Suarez); No Wingers (Roberto and Griezmann? lol). He doesn't have a good defence either (with a very unfit Umtiti, a slow Piqué, RedCard for Lenglet). He is making the best of Busquéts. The team needs to add 3 super-players in order to produce a constant and excellent performance every week.

jairzinho

You really can't ask more of QS under the current circumstances. With everything happening off the field, injuries, lack of depth etc he is doing a good job.
Losing to Bilbao might actually be a blessing in disguise. There's no way in hell we can compete with such a thin squad. Players are bound to break down at some point with all the minutes.

Ronaldinho10

Lenglet also scored the 3rd goal. My flop of the match was Roberto who should've been sent off in the first half for that dumb tackle. Closely followed by Vidal who was Betis' best attacking midfielder in this game.

Dreadful game by Vidal the amount of possessions lost cuz of his careless play was unreal.

Home of Barca Fans