Barca Transfers and Rumors

FC433

Any player who is available for loan is probably 99% is not good enough. So what is the point anyway?

I would not mind buying Auba only if Suarez is leaving in the summer. There is Timo Werner too who I believe is good enough. For midfield, Guendouzi and Ruiz are my picks, we should get both if we can.

Zidane82

Any player who is available for loan is probably 99% is not good enough. So what is the point anyway?

I would not mind buying Auba only if Suarez is leaving in the summer. There is Timo Werner too who I believe is good enough. For midfield, Guendouzi and Ruiz are my picks, we should get both if we can.

Guendouzi is going to be some player !!

He’s getting better and better and he’s still only a kid !

Messi983

Am i the only one who would love to have Cavani?

No, but AM has apparently offered him a 3,5 year contract worth 13m net/season. Too much.

Also, PSG would never sell him to us, they would rather let him root on the bench for the rest of the season.

raki

No, but AM has apparently offered him a 3,5 year contract worth 13m net/season. Too much.

Also, PSG would never sell him to us, they would rather let him root on the bench for the rest of the season.

Possible but i would like to have tried.

Messi983

Possible but i would like to have tried.

Who knows, maybe we have tried. Nasser is probably not even answering Bartomeu's calls :lol: but I think we were in contact with Cavani's entourage to see if he even wants to come here before trying to negotiate with PSG. According to an interview with his father I've read a few days ago AM was always his prefered destination and it looks like he'll finish there.

Home of Barca Fans