Neymar Jr.

Keep pleasuring yourself to that fantasy, the mods on here aren't stupid they won't listen to the whim of a deranged individual who wants to set up his own personal echo chamber.

You underestimate the power of forum De Amigos friend. Forum de amigos has infiltrated moderators, this Forum, other forums reddit and Twitter. They are everywhere. Last time I challenged forum De amigos I got phone calls at 3am with a man breathing heavily. Forum De amigos has more blood on its hands than Jeffrey Dahmer.

JohnN

You underestimate the power of forum De Amigos friend. Forum de amigos has infiltrated moderators, this Forum, other forums reddit and Twitter. They are everywhere. Last time I challenged forum De amigos I got phone calls at 3am with a man breathing heavily. Forum De amigos has more blood on its hands than Jeffrey Dahmer.

You are in violation of protocol by exposing this information. Behave or measures will be taken.

snowy

uh-oh! Now you've done it EGT!

giphy.gif
Don't let them tag you!!!

snowy

Best transfer of the last two years.

I don't like the midfield at all. Verratti is average in a midfield of 2 players but great in a 3 men midfield. These days, we are trying to play with only 2 midfielders. Gueye has not been great after his injury. Also, Gueye and Verratti defend and tackle in the same way, this pair is too dangerous. Verratti with Marquinhos, yes.

Say Newc, if the 424 is here to stay, other than Marqui, who'd be your fav player next to Verratti in MF? Why do you find him average in a 2 player MF, he's awesome in offence and defence wise, he's pretty good too... no? Or is it the stamina?

Messi983

[tw]1219246248273813505[/tw]

Lol.

People often ask their best friends how is their new boss but that doesn't mean they'll change their job and come work with them.

But sure, whatever keeps the Neymar comeback story alive and sells papers is good for the mediots. And enough to keep some people's (who wants Neymar to return) hopes alive as well.

Donatello

Keep pleasuring yourself to that fantasy, the mods on here aren't stupid they won't listen to the whim of a deranged individual who wants to set up his own personal echo chamber.

Neither are they stupid to let post an individual who just blindly keeps posting every BS rumor about Neymar return.

Home of Barca Fans