Neymar Jr.

Only on paper.

Salah Firmino Mane have shown a lot more in the latter stages of the competition.

While the combo of Ney and Mbappe got sonned by a declining CR7 and Mbappe by United academy kids. Lol.

Neymar and PSG were the better side in the 1st leg at the Bernabeu. I remember the game clearly. Neymar didn't play the return and they flopped.

Ney didn't play the return vs Utd either and they flopped.

I'm noticing a pattern here, are you?

I wouldn't go as far as saying without Ney it us like us without Leo. But they are massively dependent on him.

He went to be the main man and he has done just that. He runs that team.

No one cares about those friendly goal stats. The only time he's won a major competition (CL) was due to papa Messi having his 2nd best season ever.

Brazil won the Copa for the first time in ages BECAUSE he was absent and not dribbling from the middle.

Pele and R9 also played those friendlies. The 3rd and 4th best players of all time. And Ney is going to overtake both whilst putting the kettle on. Not even going to be close.

Let's not forget Ney bosses South American qualifying which ain't no joke. Even Leo can't keep up with his scoring there. His lack of silverware internationally is because he has had to play with the worst generation in Brazilian history.

And to call him a bottler is the biggest lol of all. The guy was juat a kid when he carried the hopes of 200m people on his back in 2014. Balls of steel under unfathomable pressure. He's as strong as an ox on the pitch mentally imho

Way Way too harsh on Ney man.

KingLeo10

Pele and R9 also played those friendlies. The 3rd and 4th best players of all time. And Ney is going to overtake both whilst putting the kettle on. Not even going to be close.

Let's not forget Ney bosses South American qualifying which ain't no joke. Even Leo can't keep up with his scoring there. His lack of silverware internationally is because he has had to play with the worst generation in Brazilian history.

And to call him a bottler is the biggest lol of all. The guy was juat a kid when he carried the hopes of 200m people on his back in 2014. Balls of steel under unfathomable pressure. He's as strong as an ox on the pitch mentally imho

Sure, let's talk about WC 2018 then when he was his 'own man' and in his 'prime' but rather than delivering anything became a worldwide meme for his antics.

KingLeo10

Neymar and PSG were the better side in the 1st leg at the Bernabeu. I remember the game clearly. Neymar didn't play the return and they flopped.

Ney didn't play the return vs Utd either and they flopped.

I'm noticing a pattern here, are you?

I wouldn't go as far as saying without Ney it us like us without Leo. But they are massively dependent on him.

He went to be the main man and he has done just that. He runs that team.

The only pattern I'm seeing is you cartwheeling for Ney despite this guy having appeared in 1 CL KO game in the last 2 seasons and coming up with 0 goals.

They don't hand out trophies for who did the most useless dribbles. CR7 clowned him and the turtle when it mattered.

Sure, let's talk about WC 2018 then when he was his 'own man' and in his 'prime' but rather than delivering anything became a worldwide meme for his antics.

He was clearly unfit and injured during that tourni. Had that big metatarsal injury. Didnt play for months before the tourni. Understand you don't want him here but let's be fair to the lad.

KingLeo10

R9 gets his reputation from those 15 WC goals and the 98 and 02 runs.

Pele similarly for the WCs.

The only pattern I'm seeing is you cartwheeling for Ney despite this guy having appeared in 1 CL KO game in the last 2 seasons and coming up with 0 goals.

They don't hand out trophies for who did the most useless dribbles. CR7 clowned him and the turtle when it mattered.

No my man. I dont want us to sign him. As you say he's too injury prone to pay 170m for. Just trying to bring some objectivity to a forum that obviously dislikes him ( maybe for good reason). Doesn't mean we should ridiculously underrate him as a player though.

Newcomer

For me you have the best attack in the competition. If they play you have a chance to go all the way, but Liverpool are obviously clear favourites.

Ney mbappe Icardi > Salah firmino mane.

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. In other words, PSG might have the best attack but they are way wicker in fullbacks, midfield and CB position. The Real Madrid game was a testament of that, they schooled us all game long even if Mbappé/Neymar didn't need a lot to score and punish them.

PSG has 0 chance to win the CL this year.

snowy

You don't like the midfield?

Verratti & Gueye is a good combo. If they get Kante, would be wow

Dagba was an upgrade over Meunier the other day but still only a patch. Who knows, Leo might be flying under the radar to secure some signings for the back.

It's a 2-miles sniper shot in high twirling winds taken at terminal velocity while in free-fall but they still can win it :D

Also, a big up to Navas for his super-saves. Dude's amazing!

Newcomer

You don't like the midfield?

Verratti & Gueye is a good combo. If they get Kante, would be wow

Dagba was an upgrade over Meunier the other day but still only a patch. Who knows, Leo might be flying under the radar to secure some signings for the back.

It's a 2-miles sniper shot in high twirling winds taken at terminal velocity while in free-fall but they still can win it :D

Also, a big up to Navas for his super-saves. Dude's amazing!

Best transfer of the last two years.

I don't like the midfield at all. Verratti is average in a midfield of 2 players but great in a 3 men midfield. These days, we are trying to play with only 2 midfielders. Gueye has not been great after his injury. Also, Gueye and Verratti defend and tackle in the same way, this pair is too dangerous. Verratti with Marquinhos, yes.

Dagba is better than Meunier but they are both bench level players in CL.

People only think about Neymar, Mbappé, Icardi and Di Maria but the ball needs to get to their feet in a good position for them to work their magic. It is rare in CL.

Zidane82

Only on paper.

Salah Firmino Mane have shown a lot more in the latter stages of the competition.

While the combo of Ney and Mbappe got sonned by a declining CR7 and Mbappe by United academy kids. Lol.

Careful .. we’re not allowed to applaud Liverpool..

[tw]1219246248273813505[/tw]

Barca players cant tell shit because Setien is only a few days here... So I dont beleave this story. And as good as Ney is... He's snake...
BIG or better to said - BIGGER problem is "Barca shitty transfer policy", getting players like Arda, Denis, Paco, Malcolm, Mina, Gomes, Coutinho, Dembele and eaven maybe Griezman... We paid a lot for last 3 names and they didnt (or still not) playing good as expected. So as I've said before L. Jovic > Griezman... But there we are...
And this transfer drama queen Neymar should stay at PSG and rot.

Home of Barca Fans