Barca Transfers and Rumors

jairzinho

Arent they supposed to be 2 different players? iirc Carvalho is more of a classic destroyer. I would be fine with us getting Ruiz in the summer with Rakitić going the other way. Fernandes from Palmeiras is another option.

HT1214

Arent they supposed to be 2 different players? iirc Carvalho is more of a classic destroyer. I would be fine with us getting Ruiz in the summer with Rakitić going the other way. Fernandes from Palmeiras is another option.

They are two different players. I'm just not interested in him because of his price. 50m is good. 100m? No thanks. Also I think the type of Carvalho is what we need,he can play cm and cdm . Arthur really not that good, sergio need rest too. The defense would be a nightmare if we use de jong, arthur at the same time. How about Fabian and de jong/arthur? Still a terrible defence.

Warik

They are two different players. I'm just not interested in him because of his price. 50m is good. 100m? No thanks. Also I think the type of Carvalho is what we need,he can play cm and cdm . Arthur really not that good, sergio need rest too. The defense would be a nightmare if we use de jong, arthur at the same time. How about Fabian and de jong/arthur? Still a terrible defence.

I think giving Arthur and all the players a chance now under Setien is the best bet. A change of coach to a style more in line with Arthur's natural style might make all the difference.

Porque

He has been injured since October. Even if he is a good enough squad player, what type of rhythm do we expect him to bring this season?

HT1214

Because Carvalho is an integral part of Setien's Betis. I don't know why people say this is a troll.

HT1214

The only thing i know for sure is that he is an elite midfielder when he under Setien. This is the reason why I think he is suitable for the 'Setien's Barca'.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans