Ernesto Valverde

KingLeo10

Doesn't play youth they said, Relies too much on Messi they said.

Some stats.

This is the first win in Italy since 2011.

When Messi was injured last season we went undefeated including a 5-1 win over Real Madrid

:lol: This is sub amoeba level of intelligence on display, dawgs.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I do not think that he schooled Conte; they did have their share of chances, lot more than us actually; If it wasn't for their wasteful Lukaku who just could NOT stay onside they would have ripped us a new one!

Having that said, it is not exactly a terrible thing to lose to Italian table toppers with a mix of your B-team and youth; props to Valverde for opting to give chances to the youth

George_Costanza

I do not think that he schooled Conte; they did have their share of chances, lot more than us actually; If it wasn't for their wasteful Lukaku who just could NOT stay onside they would have ripped us a new one!

Having that said, it is not exactly a terrible thing to lose to Italian table toppers with a mix of your B-team and youth; props to Valverde for opting to give chances to the youth

Exactly, I remember Valverde's cultists saying the same thing about Klopp being schooled after a home win and ignored all the chances that Liverpool didn't convert. We got severely punished for daring to think a mediocre coach like EV could ever school Klopp.

devo901

The fact that Lukaku was a graveyard of good chances yesterday has nothing to do with X schooled Y a lesson. ;)
The only lesson was that Inter tought me, that they can come out of HT lukewarm not really motivated by conte in such a match. :-D

Neymessi

Exactly, I remember Valverde's cultists saying the same thing about Klopp being schooled after a home win and ignored all the chances that Liverpool didn't convert. We got severely punished for daring to think a mediocre coach like EV could ever school Klopp.

So much this.

I also remember that home win against Liverpool and 99% of the forum going la la over EV saying how he schooled Klopp with his absolutely dumb choice of a midfield playing too many CDMs. They conveniently forgot how Liverpool, even in that 3-0 win had plenty of good chances. He played a similar shitty midfield in the away game and got thoroughly exposed like the shit coach he is.

If you ever feel like we play great football, just remember that that is purely coincidental. EV IS SHIT, and some wins here and there against minnows shouldn't change your thought process.

Messigician

Valverde: "In the last two season we have won in Real Sociedad's stadium, but they are having a great season. We know it will be a hard game."

"Alba and Semedo have re-joined the training sessions since some time now.... We hope we can count on them tomorrow."

"Pedro is a historic Barça player, one of the players with the most titles, but he is at another club. We will see what the future holds."

"Rakitic is playing more often now because he is winning."

"Security reasons Clásico? For now they haven't told me anything."

"Arthur arrived with discomfort from the national team of Brazil. I don't know if he will be with us tomorrow."

"Contrary to what people may think, our players are much more focused on tomorrow's game than the Clásico."

"Ansu is fine, not too busy with the record he just broke. We are taking care of him to overcome knee discomfort."

"Vidal's future? The transfer window is not even open yet... He is a player of ours and we will count on him. We will see."

KingLeo10

Another couple of gems:

Ernesto "For now they haven't told me anything" Valverde

Ernesto "Contrary to what people may think" Valverde

Ernesto "Rakitic is playing because he is winning" Valverde

Ernesto "Who is Arthur" Valverde

CatalinR10

Valverde: "In the last two season we have won in Real Sociedad's stadium, but they are having a great season. We know it will be a hard game."

Real Sociedad's last games : D - W - L - D - W - L

Home of Barca Fans