Ernesto Valverde

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm sure. Thing is they'll look even more ridiculous after the youngsters have kicked Serie A leaders Inter from CL on their own stadium, in front of 75.000 italians.

Tbh they'll probably wait until one of them have a bad game or a bad cameo, then they'll all appear. When it rains it pours.

Realistically I'm not sure if any of them will truly have a long-term future at Barca, but they're more than good enough to get some minutes vs. Mallorca at the Camp Nou.

Even Jeffren was good enough for that.

serghei

Tbh they'll probably wait until one of them have a bad game or a bad cameo, then they'll all appear. When it rains it pours.

Realistically I'm not sure if any of them will truly have a long-term future at Barca, but they're more than good enough to get some minutes vs. Mallorca at the Camp Nou.

Even Jeffren was good enough for that.

You never know until you give them chances. What we know for sure is that they have talent and deserve chances. If they will use those chances and develop into starters is a whole new discussion.

clemente

Ancelotti sacked after winning 4-0 while this scared mouse is squatting there safe. I'm in fear he will actually get his contract extended now.

Total-Football

We were 3 lukaku from getting another bitch slap in an away CL game. I don't care if it's a "second team" but that's the reality. We were not good enough, again.

George_Costanza

So after Valencia dump Ajax out of Champions League, what do you guys think of ten Hag?

I still think we need a faster ride

gallardo-0638.jpg

Messigician

Valverde: "Carles Pérez and Ansu Fati are very young and it was a very difficult task to play against such an experienced defence. We love to win with goals that are made in La Masia."

Valverde: "In the Champions League you can never have bad days. If you have 5 bad minutes, the opponent will punish you."

Messigician

Doesn't play youth they said, Relies too much on Messi they said.

Some stats.

This is the first win in Italy since 2011.

When Messi was injured last season we went undefeated including a 5-1 win over Real Madrid

Home of Barca Fans