Real Madrid

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
True but we're due a loss in the Clasico. Been a long time since we lost one. I think the 3-1 from 2015 is the last loss in La Liga. That's 5 years ago almost.

No their 2-1 at Camp Nou in 2016 was their last Clasico win in the league.

EdmondDantes

Valverde fixed their midfield.

He's limited but positive on the ball, and runs for days. He's a perfect foil for Casemiro - plus one of Kroos or Modric. The German is in much better form right now.

With that midfield I'm sure they will give us a proper game.

KingLeo10

We may actually lose La Liga this year,that would be a damn shame :/

No chance. Messi runs this league. RM couldn't even do anything about that at their pomp.

Even in 16/17 when they were destroying teams in CL, we went in the Bernabeu without Ney ney and Messi scored a brace (walk off winner) in a must win game.

Havesaks

It would be a joy to see them out already before the quarterfinals. On the other hand, la Liga looks to be tight this year, and it would be a huge blow if we would lose la Liga due to that.

Andrew M

Take Liverpool out and the CL becomes wide open and I have big hopes Barca can win it. That's the only team that we just cannot match up well against.

I agree with that. Liverpool look the best team right now with the likes of City, Barca, Real, Juve in behind

Home of Barca Fans