Ivan Rakitić

BBZ8800

We will sell Rakitic and soon Vidal.
I wonder who will be our 2 new midfielders.

Since chances to buy a player who fits are like 30%, we will probably need to buy 4-6 new midfielders until we find 2 decent ones.
Interesting times are infront of us, as always.

Raketa10

We will sell Rakitic and soon Vidal.
I wonder who will be our 2 new midfielders.

Since chances to buy a player who fits are like 30%, we will probably need to buy 4-6 new midfielders until we find 2 decent ones.
Interesting times are infront of us, as always.

Dani Olmo :D

I am kidding but to be fair I can't see AM on the market who will fit us. We'll probably spent hundred of millions once again or we'll take a risk with Puig and give up on him after 5 games.

Also don't forget that Coutinho will probably return next summer. So what shall we do with him? Sell? Keep? Fun times indeed...

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Dani Olmo :D

I am kidding but to be fair I can't see AM on the market who will fit us. We'll probably spent hundred of millions once again or we'll take a risk with Puig and give up on him after 5 games.

Also don't forget that Coutinho will probably return next summer. So what shall we do with him? Sell? Keep? Fun times indeed...

Havertz would be perfect. Fabian is another option, although he's not as attacking.

JerseyAddict

He wasn’t selected the last time around though

I think he excluded himself because of personal reasons. Something like that situation in Barça affects him to much to be focused . Something like that.

I think Dalic would select him always. Like he always does with Rebic.

LMTR14

Rakitić: "I am convinced that last year was my best year."

Ivan Rakitić: "My parents have not grown up in a very easy environment, I remember that my parents were crying, because we had nothing to eat. They preferred to go to bed with hunger to be able to buy me some football boots." [universo valdano]

does that sound realistic for a Croatian? not like he came to spain from north korea or something...

Andresito

Staff member
Nah Modric in his prime would have been a perfect fit. Not going after Modric was one of our biggest mistakes.

He arrived at Madrid when he was 27, the same age Eriksen is now.
And you could kind of compare the two at 27, being top 5-10 midfielders in Premier Leage but not really obvious world class or proven at the highest level.

Maybe it's worth to take a gamble on Eriksen considering his price. Him not being outstanding this season could rather be good for us.
Remember Modric was considered a huge flop at the beginning, and he only became absolutely world class around his thirties.

Nazario1985

Some peope will try to kill but sorry this guy has a some quality in his feet relative to what we have now in the squad.

I mean seriously their is like 4-5 players that have issue with ball controls and simple passing techniques !! Dembélé/Junior … etc

serghei

Some peope will try to kill but sorry this guy has a some quality in his feet relative to what we have now in the squad.

I mean seriously their is like 4-5 players that have issue with ball controls and simple passing techniques !! Dembélé/Junior … etc

Sure, he is a good squad player. But the dude is so full of himself it's crazy. He probably thinks he is one of the best midfielders in the world.

Home of Barca Fans