Ernesto Valverde

mssarm

Pep is not coming back with Barto in charge. Isn't it obvious? There are group of people are waiting for this board to leave: Xavi, Puyol, Pep..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pep is not coming back with Barto in charge. Isn't it obvious? There are group of people are waiting for this board to leave: Xavi, Puyol, Pep..

Lol sure. Puyol worked with this board, Xavi is on good terms with them and pep left because of pep, not board. Board practically begged him to stay and given him everything.

That's not to excuse the board for incompetence mind you but just to be clear.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Lol sure. Puyol worked with this board, Xavi is on good terms with them and pep left because of pep, not board. Board practically begged him to stay and given him everything.

That's not to excuse the board for incompetence mind you but just to be clear.

Anyways.. We're entering an interesting period with Borussia and Inter in Champions League and away matches at Calderon and Anoeta. This international break could be silence before the storm that might wash away Valverde and his stench.
One can dream.

mssarm

I'm not saying they are in open confrontation but there's trust issue with current board. Puyol did not accept sporting managers role, Xavi is waiting on election with Victor Font and Pep seems like is ready to go anywhere except for Barca. How it makes sense to go back to Bayern but not Barca?

Messigician

Valverde rubbing off on Griezmann.

Antoinne Griezmann in an intresting interview talking about his time in the Camp Nou. The Frenchman according to what he says NEEDS TIME TO ADAPT

"Barcelona is not the easiest place [to play]," he said in an interview with Telefoot.
"It's a new team, a different club, new tactics and a new position and role for me. But it is what it is"

FinBarcelonafan

Valverde rubbing off on Griezmann.

Antoinne Griezmann in an intresting interview talking about his time in the Camp Nou. The Frenchman according to what he says NEEDS TIME TO ADAPT

"Barcelona is not the easiest place [to play]," he said in an interview with Telefoot.
"It's a new team, a different club, new tactics and a new position and role for me. But it is what it is"

Oh gosh. It's only downhill from here for Griezmann then. Valverde got into his head.

FCBfan22

Needs time to adapt... Is Retardo trying to rewire his nerves, so he suddenly becomes right-footed and can play on the LW?

GET ME A NEURO-SURGEON
:valverde2:

Last edited:

clemente

Holy shit Poch actually left after few dry performances. While this fucking SHAMELESS RAT is still sitting there comfortably collecting his undeserved paycheck.

fergus90

Bit more than a few dry performances, they’ve won 3 games in 12 in the league last year. Lost 13 times last season and without an away win since January 2019. But I agree Valverde and the board are shameless.

FinBarcelonafan

Holy shit Poch actually left after few dry performances. While this fucking SHAMELESS RAT is still sitting there comfortably collecting his undeserved paycheck.

Tottenham is a shitshow. They got lucky with CL last season but even their PL campaign was fairly weak. They didn't perform well outside the lucky run. This season they are even worse.

Home of Barca Fans