Lliga | Round 12: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 4-1

serghei

Think Arthur will start most games from now on, not controlling the midfield away from home is one thing. But lacking control in the midfield at the Camp Nou against Slavia is a joke.

No because BBZ is telling us our midfield lacks stability with Arthur and De Jong both playing.

There's a reason why we received 3 goals with Arthur playing, and 0 goals in the next game where he was left out of the squad.

BBZ8800

Here is the match quiz:

- Could Alena feature even for 10 minutes after being considered a starter at the first match?

- Can "Bob the multitool" not play for one game this season?

- Will Firpo watch the game from the stands once again, even though he is the only backup for Alba.

- Is Todibo gonna get a start against a weak opponent at home, or is he gonna feature later on against Liverpool at Anfield with zero minutes before that?

EV is on a verge of being sacked and he needs to save his job.
Why on Earth would he play Alena, Firpo or Todibo?

If I were him, I would play the best team available as long as he is danger.
Firpo and Todibo, come on, mate...

JerseyAddict

Why is he calling up Rakitic... Literally why? What in the fucking world does he offer to this team? What does Rakitic do that Alena or Puig cannot do? Why did this scared mouse ask Alena not to leave in the summer? Wasn't Suarez supposed to be injured? Fuck this, hope Celta smashes us, which of course isn't possible with their shit form.

Maybe because the board realised that they won't get 15m for Raki if he stays in this state... So they are trying to make him at least "sellable"... I know, in the way he plays he will only downgrade his price... But... That is the problem that occured when they said to him he can stay after that PSG interest. He/they should have accepted that offer instantly.

serghei

Ernie is kind of done tbh. Everything from now on until the end of the season is delaying the inevitable and saving faces. Reasonably, the best realistic way to end his time here would be to win La Liga and exploit the fact that Madrid are still trying to gel, and go out from CL in a less historically-humiliating fashion. Like a dignifying exit, something which doesn't show us being humiliated while parking the bus and trying to defend a lead like a poor version of Atletico. That is like the best way he could end things considering his obvious shortcomings as a manager.

JohnN

EV is on a verge of being sacked and he needs to save his job.
Why on Earth would he play Alena, Firpo or Todibo?

If I were him, I would play the best team available as long as he is danger.
Firpo and Todibo, come on, mate...

So, is Bob better than Firpo? Is rakitic better than Alena? I am not so sure. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like he is on the verge of being sacked. His best midfielder was Arthur and he left him out of the squad last game. No sane logic applies to this man anymore. He is desperate.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not expecting any trashing here. They might be in the relegation zone, but most of their losses are only by one goal. To compare, we have only conceded one less goal than them.

SeloBarca

Quite funny reading barcelona facebook/twitter etc
Everyone wants us to loose to increase the chance of Valverde getting sacked

Devils

Not even going to waste my Saturday watching Valverde Haramball, dawg.

Just came here to say vamoosss Celta!

Vamosss!

JerseyAddict

I won't lie... I want Barça to trash Celta. I don't want RM to win LL. And they are the only real competitor...

Home of Barca Fans