Ivan Rakitić

Kul_z

Puig and Alena cannot even make our squad lists. Rakitic is not blocking anyone.

Due to manager.

Now be honest. Do you think that last two seasons which we won two liga and one cup would have different outcome if those two mentioned started instead of rakitic?

BBZ8800

Due to manager.

Now be honest. Do you think that last two seasons which we won two liga and one cup would have different outcome if those two mentioned started instead of rakitic?

It is hard to win titles with players who will probably play in a bottom table or segunda teams one day.

I've never been a fan of his, even thought he was overrated at Sevilla BUT this trend of enjoying and revelling in the humiliation and degradation of some players we don't want in the team truly turns my stomach.

There was even a campaign to turn him in to some racist homophobic monster. And he is not the only one. Even legend like Pique, Alba, Suarez and Busi ( another one I never really rated ) are not exempt from the twisted wrath of some of our so called fans.

Let Rakitic leave as he deserves to, with respect and his head held high.

Havesaks

I will remember him for the guy to be a pretty good Barca player all in all. He maybe isnt xavi or iniesta, but he did good and after that he was okisch, aslo pretty much a professionel. He was a good siging.. None can blame him for his effort here.

JohnN

I have criticized harshly but have been of the few that defended Rakitic for getting too much undeserved hate in the past months.
But isn't it amazing that his supporters can shitpost about any other player all day long with no problem whatsoever?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
So when a little joke like "First time I have seen him carry something." is considered :
BUT this trend of enjoying and revelling in the humiliation and degradation of some players we don't want in the team truly turns my stomach.

Peak banter mate.

Player has to leave the airport by foot due to protesters.

What a loser, let's laugh at him.

By these 2 little muppets trying to take the moral high ground , yet during Dembele's injury were slinging jokes , oh wait I mean "humiliating and degrading posts" like these :

Don't suspect we will see him on the pitch any time soon, especially with Fifa 20 coming out in 2 weeks

I still believe in the kid. Rumours around Barcelona are that he is determined to get off to a good start and has turned over a new leaf.

He is determined, focused and has been putting in extra hours of training. The hope is initially for Silver 3 but with good pack luck he has the potential for Gold 1. Keeping my fingers crossed that by May next year he will have done enough to qualify for a regional event.

How can anyone still have faith in this useless sod?

If not injured, he's playing like a headless chicken that's lost the plot.

Get this muppet off the team at all costs and get some proper attackers that don't injure themselves lacing up their boots and at the very least understand the fundamentals of football on the pitch.

:lol::lol::lol:

Does this season not count anymore and can we not judge the lad?

Should we wait until next season for the long promised "injury free" season?

[tw]1163888613018492930[/tw]
ECb16HLX4AEgy2p.jpg

And there were quite a few more , but I think these prove just fine how both of you are a bunch of hypocritical cunts trying to take the moral high ground in one place and dishing it out in the other.

YodaMaster

Yeah there’s a trend on this forum right now which consists of biggest bullshit spreaders acting like victims, they’re also trying to turn biggest frauds of current team (Valverde and Rakitic, to name a few of them) into poor victim guys.

Rakitic had to walk from the airport once in a decade, imagine that ! We should reunite and cry all together for the guy. It’s not like we’re talking about a millionaire, and it’s not like millions of people on this earth have to walk miles everyday just to get potable water.

So when a little joke like "First time I have seen him carry something." is considered :

By these 2 little muppets trying to take the moral high ground , yet during Dembele's injury were slinging jokes , oh wait I mean "humiliating and degrading posts" like these :

And there were quite a few more , but I think these prove just fine how both of you are a bunch of hypocritical cunts trying to take the moral high ground in one place and dishing it out in the other.

Within a week of signing up to this site I kindly asked you to not reply to my comments and I wouldn't to yours for 2 reasons.

1) You completely twist what someone says in order to validate your point against the person.

2) You constantly abuse people which you would never have the balls to do to their face, and your sole reason for being here is trying to make yourself feel good by 'humiliating' other users.

And now here you are again doing both.

I had no problem with your joke about Rakitic, yet you have tried to twist my obvious jokes about Dembele as equal to some of the real visceral hatred dished out to Rakitic here for many months. A ridiculous comparison to say the least.

Again I ask for the 2 reasons given above , don't reply to my comments

Havesaks

Within a week of signing up to this site I kindly asked you to not reply to my comments and I wouldn't to yours for 2 reasons.

1) You completely twist what someone says in order to validate your point against the person.

2) You constantly abuse people which you would never have the balls to do to their face, and your sole reason for being here is trying to make yourself feel good by 'humiliating' other users.

I had no problem with your joke about Rakitic, yet you have tried to twist my obvious jokes about Dembele as equal to some of the real visceral hatred dished out to Rakitic here for many months. A ridiculous comparison to say the least.

Good post!

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say that post of yours wasn't directed at me. Which of these 3 posts then would you consider " real visceral hatred" and worse than calling someone , hmm let's say "Forest Gumpele."

1:
Oh god, this is hilarious

[tw]1183759220686180352[/tw]

2:
Almost feel sorry for the guy, until you remember that he is a millionaire who felt entitled for years at the biggest club of the world.

Regarding his performances, he's become low on confidence and very rusty after the bench treatment because well, that's what usually happens to players who ride the bench. Getting that Arthur treatment after years of being an undistuped starter has been a shock to him.

3:

And btw , you can block users to not see their posts if you want your safe space. That way no one can call you out when you are preaching in one thread and doing the opposite in the other.

Home of Barca Fans