Sergio Busquets

Raketa10

Any half serious manager wouldn't even think about starting him anymore. He is a huge liability for this team. Problem is he also can't contribute from the bench since he is not a game changer. If you need a change of tempo than Vidal or Rakitic would always be more interesting solutions from the bench. IMHO he should be offloaded next summer. It's time to go.

What's also crystal clear now is the fact that we need another attacking midfielder with a superb work-rate who can play in front of De Jong and Arthur. I don't know who should that be but AM together with CB should be our top priority next summer.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

I was certain it was going to be one of Arthur or Frenkie when I saw Vidal warming up, shocked that he actually took Busi off which was 100% the right decision.

We should try Arthur-Vidal-Frenkie from the start in some games.

EdmondDantes

He won't bounce back. He has been shit for over 2 years now. He is done.

I think we can still squeeze a little bit of juice out of his talent well. Our best performances this season contained Busquets.

What I'm finding is that he can't start every game like he has done for over a decade.

Raketa10

This guy is a bigger liability than Suarez

It's not even comparable. Suarez brings moments of brilliance every now and then while Busi brings absolutely nothing for the last two years. Our game is terribly slow with him in the squad. So slow it's painful to watch. He also contributes nothing in attack and he is to slow to cover gaps in defense. Unfortunately as I said many times it's time to part ways.

Ritchie

Busquets and Pique are done. Barca legends who are starting to ruin their legacy. Iniesta left of his own accord while he was still performing.

Valverde hasn't got the bottle to move these on (Rakitic and Suarez also need moving on) and they don't seem willing to make the decision themselves.

His decline coincided with all the hammerings Barca have took in away knockout games in recent years.

Marshall D Teach

Busquets and Pique are done. Barca legends who are starting to ruin their legacy. Iniesta left of his own accord while he was still performing.

Valverde hasn't got the bottle to move these on (Rakitic and Suarez also need moving on) and they don't seem willing to make the decision themselves.

His decline coincided with all the hammerings Barca have took in away knockout games in recent years.

Yup, go all the way back to Bayern 2013 and look at all the humiliations we've suffered. They've all had one thing in common: Busquets having a terrible game.

Batistuta9

We have been playing better with Frenkie as the pivot so busquets should become 2nd choice. Still has my total respect for the service he has given barca. Easy to forget sometimes once players decline

Home of Barca Fans