Arturo Vidal

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He absolutely bossed it when he came on. Good shout from Valverde to bring him on, I have to say I was surprised with the impact that he made.

Riordon

He is ideal as the 10 in a 4231. People who suggest Griezmann to play that position is really missing the point. Vidal has the intensity to compensate for Suarez and Messi lack of defensive work while constantly finding space and running into the box. This is the way to go for us, let’s hope 33 year old Vidal can manage it.

This forum would have had you believe that he was the Chilean Vinny Jones a few days ago, just because, God forbid, the ball hit his hand.

La Piranha totally changed the game yesterday.

weloveyuner

Why the fuck won't Valverde start Vidal? You see the energy he brings. You see the chemistry he has with Messi and Suarez. Bench Busquets and start Vidal; then you can have 70-75 minutes of Vidal instead of 15-20.

EdmondDantes

Good game. Good goal but I still feel he deserts the midfield way too much, leaving us one option down when we have to build from the back. Valverde needs to tweak it.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Good game. Good goal but I still feel he deserts the midfield way too much, leaving us one option down when we have to build from the back. Valverde needs to tweak it.

Well, he's just not good enough at build up... Still he can be very helpful as the last two games have shown...

kollegah

best Barca midfielder, not even close
no bulshitting, just straight forward, great mentality, great connction with Leo (FDJ, Arthur dont have this).
Can tackle, can score, can assist, imagine if we had bought him 2 years earlier

Centauri B

best Barca midfielder, not even close
no bulshitting, just straight forward, great mentality, great connction with Leo (FDJ, Arthur dont have this).
Can tackle, can score, can assist, imagine if we had bought him 2 years earlier

Make that 6 years earlier. Our history would be different.

BerkeleyBernie

What's sad is that Vidal is offering more movement than the rest of the team. That's how he got his goal. Creative players are wasted if there's no one to deliver to, no one moving to disrupt the opposition defence to creat openings for teammates.

Home of Barca Fans