Fabian Ruiz

Leo_Messi

Really like his development at Napoli considering it it his first season abroad. Hamsik leaving is also helping him gain more protagonism. Carlo is the right manager for him as well. One to watch out for and I obviously hope that he will become a valuable member of the NT and continue his development.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Would love if we signed him this summer or the next one. Was the best performer (deserved MVP of tournament) for our U-21 team that won the 2019 UEFA European Under-21 Championship last Sunday.

He would be ideal as the most offensive-minded midfielder in a 4-3-3 alongside FDJ and Arthur.

The board should have parted ways with Umtiti, bought de Ligt as his successor, sold Rakitic and bought Ruiz and sticked to buying Griezmann (in return selling Coutinho), dropping Neymar and keeping Dembélé. If they had any sense of a sporting project that is which is clearly not the case and has not been the case for years.

abbbs97

Would love if we signed him this summer or the next one. Was the best performer (deserved MVP of tournament) for our U-21 team that won the 2019 UEFA European Under-21 Championship last Sunday.

He would be ideal as the most offensive-minded midfielder in a 4-3-3 alongside FDJ and Arthur.

The board should have parted ways with Umtiti, bought de Ligt as his successor, sold Rakitic and bought Ruiz and sticked to buying Griezmann (in return selling Coutinho), dropping Neymar and keeping Dembélé. If they had any sense of a sporting project that is which is clearly not the case and has not been the case for years.

That would've been the perfect scenario. We badly need an attacking midfielder, Umtiti is done and should be sold before his value goes down and Neymar...no words in trying to bring back a 27 yr old with injuries who disgraced our club rather than trusting a 22 yr old with huge potential. Unfortunately, our board always looks to the short term plans rather than long term. This will all blow up in Barto's face sooner rather than later.

That would've been the perfect scenario. We badly need an attacking midfielder, Umtiti is done and should be sold before his value goes down and Neymar...no words in trying to bring back a 27 yr old with injuries who disgraced our club rather than trusting a 22 yr old with huge potential. Unfortunately, our board always looks to the short term plans rather than long term. This will all blow up in Barto's face sooner rather than later.

The attacking midfielder Barca needs is one that goes beyond the strikers and gets in to the box. Ruiz is not that man - he is a CM. It seems to me glaringly obvious that the man for us, now that Felix is gone, is Kai Havertz. I have no idea why nobody at the club can see that.

Riordon

My midfield choice for next season as the advanced midfielder in a 433.

Imagine him next to Frenkie. He has stamina, intensity and work rate besides being really good on the ball. A modern day CAM.

Let’s see how he does this season. Sad Napoli is a pain in the ass to deal with

Riordon

Playing greatly for Spain right now, what a player.

Could be an option next year along the likes of Aouar and Havertz.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is everything Gomes was supposed to be. Gutted we didn't go for him when we had the chance, but he probably wouldn't have developed here.

Messi983

Fabian said a few days ago he's very happy in Napoli and is apaprently close to sign an extension with them but MD reported we'll follow him closely this season. Good to hear but negotiating with ADL will probably be even tougher than with Liverpool or Dortmund. Unless they'll put a buyout clause in his new contract.

If it would be up to me we would already bought him when his clause was still only 15M. I knew he's a real deal after watching him in 2-3 games for Betis.

FC433

Toughest team to negotiate with:

- Athletic Bilbao: cannot negotiate, must activate release clause. Kepa 80m 2018/19, Laporte 65m 2017/18, Herrera 36m 2014/15, Javi Martínez 40m 2012/13

- SSC Napoli: very difficult, must overpay

- Tottenham Hotspur: same

I do rate Ruiz but I do not think any team would be able to get him for anything below 100m and also his contact ends in 2023.

Porque

Toughest team to negotiate with:

- Athletic Bilbao: cannot negotiate, must activate release clause. Kepa 80m 2018/19, Laporte 65m 2017/18, Herrera 36m 2014/15, Javi Martínez 40m 2012/13

- SSC Napoli: very difficult, must overpay

- Tottenham Hotspur: same

I do rate Ruiz but I do not think any team would be able to get him for anything below 100m and also his contact ends in 2023.

- PSG: Qatarazy

Home of Barca Fans