Staff member
La Liga Round 4

Saturday 14th of September 2019, 21:00CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
QPbjvDwI_0Wuu4tCS2O6uw_96x96.png

Horatio

You're welcome
This aint the lineup. Just Radio barca saying that any other line up than this one would be a shame.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
You know that excitement you feel for big games but just any game in general when all players are available and you're going to get to see the best 11 out there? I've never felt that with Valverde. Cunt.

EdmondDantes

This aint the lineup. Just Radio barca saying that any other line up than this one would be a shame.

Yep. I know that, I just feel the exact same.

But we won't be seeing that 11. Messi will most likely not play.

Edit:

MD are saying Valverde is planning to start:

Perez - Griezmann - Sergi Roberto

in attack, given Suarez and Messi are practically discarded for the game.

Last edited:

JohnN

Yep. I know that, I just feel the exact same.

But we won't be seeing that 11. Messi will most likely not play.

Edit:

MD are saying Valverde is planning to start:

Perez - Griezmann - Sergi Roberto

in attack, given Suarez and Messi are practically discarded for the game.

Perhaps this means a 4-2-2. I can't understand how Sergi is supposed to play as a winger..

Messi983

Valencia in crisis, Marcelino sacked a few days before the game with Albert Celades most likely replacing him. We should win this even without Messi and Suarez.

Leo_Messi

Valencia in crisis, Marcelino sacked a few days before the game with Albert Celades most likely replacing him. We should win this even without Messi and Suarez.

We definitely should but Valencia has been one of our main bogey teams at the Camp Nou in recent seasons. A manager being fired shortly before a game can have very different consequences. Either teams tend to collapse or the players tend to unite and fight even harder in order to impress the new manager.

I think that we will win as well but there are a lot of question marks surrounding the team right now. A bad league start with just 4 points in 3 games and a total of 5 conceded goals. Many injuries. Ridiculous overbooking in the midfield. Many not very content players after the Neymar fiasco, that luckily ended with him staying at QSG, Messi and Dembélé being out while Suárez is a question mark and in any case out of form. A Griezmann that needs to acclimatize. Malmierda remaining the manager. Not a very positive vibe surrounding the club right now.

All in all, I would not be surprised if we thoroughly defeat Valencia or end up losing points again. We are pretty much unpredictable so far this season. The only predictable thing is that we are playing very average, slow and sterile football except for some 30 minutes against a poor Betis team at the Camp Nou.

xXKonan

The manager they hired Albert Celades many consider an underwhelming or even a joke appointment due to the way he handled the Spain U-21 squad and the talented roster it had at the time.

Can't see him being a Gary Neville but I don't expect him to last either for very long.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

The manager they hired Albert Celades many consider an underwhelming or even a joke appointment due to the way he handled the Spain U-21 squad and the talented roster it had at the time.

Can't see him being a Gary Neville but I don't expect him to last either for very long.

[youtube]UCGsLgbG2aY[/youtube]

Good times.

Home of Barca Fans