Neymar Jr.

serghei

Or maybe the fact that he isn't in a top European league for the last 2 years means that is tough to compare him with anyone and the reason we are saying he is 2nd best is because of his potential and how he will be when he is Europe? Ronaldo? Are you joking? He has been heavily reliant on service for half a decade. We don't need players like cr7 and the current cr7 will find it really tough here where only messi is there to provide service and the whole team is toothless in attack

We need players like Neymar, hazard etc who can upgrade our team with creativity, and it's subjective but Neymar is one of the very best there is right now. Way ahead of your mane and sterling in individual quality.

It's non-sensical to me, but to each his own.

And about the comment, this is the reason why people said moving to PSG was a horrible move for Neymar. Not enough exposure. If you don't play with the best and dominate in the games against the best, you can't be the best. Simple as that.

What you and others are speaking about is potential, not performances. The performances are missing beacause PSG have been trash in the Champions League, and got kicked out by United's reserves.

Potroh

That Barça is only willing to make a player exchange without money for Neymar while PSG is interested in Coutinho, Semedo and money. Still far away from an agreement as well.

PSG is in the fragile position that they have to sell Neymar after all these gossips and dramas.
It's normal that they want as much cash as possible, but finally they will have to make compromises, specially that they have ONE SINGLE buyer at the moment and time is against their agenda.

Either Barca or nobody else, so these are the negotiations that are usually successful at the end because there is a definite urgency to sell.

PSG would enter a pretty bad situation if Neymar remained their player, which is almost an impossibility now, specially that they came to the position to sell him.
I'd be very surprised if the deal weren't done this week...

Jadentheman

The Neymar we need more is the one who will run into space and finish the chances (2015 Neymar), not the one that assumes the playmaking role and creates (2016 and onwards), we already have Messi for that. I'm hoping if he comes, he will play the former role.

You will need his playmaking and creative abilities. In case Messi has injury or he decides to tune out during a crucial match. Which has happened a few times.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
If they want Semedo in the deal, would a Coutinho+Rakitic+Semedo for Neymar+Meunier be acceptable to us?

serghei

Absolute killer. It actually infuriates me watching this how dominant we were in 14-15 and how everything since then turned into a trainwreck.

Bayern post 2013 all over again.

It was a likely scenario that it wouldn't last. It's almost like an unstable explosive mix. Hard to keep a combination like MSN stable for long. Still, a treble and a double is pretty damn spectacular.

KingLeo10

You will need his playmakingg and creative abilities. In case Messi has injury or he decides to tune out during a crucial match. Which has happen a few times.

Look, I know you're a Neymar fan. But his creativity has done ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL in the CL. Even with PSG against Real, he was the best player on the pitch in terms of handling the ball but when it came time to finish the tie, CR7 put both Neymar and Mbappe in his back pocket. Real were shit in both legs and beat PSG 5-2...

FCB1987

Banned
Look, I know you're a Neymar fan. But his creativity has done ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL in the CL. Even with PSG against Real, he was the best player on the pitch in terms of handling the ball but when it came time to finish the tie, CR7 put both Neymar and Mbappe in his back pocket. Real were shit in both legs and beat PSG 5-2...

His creativity tore Liverpool apart in Paris last season to be fair

KingLeo10

Messi started losing a bit of pace around 26-27 and Neymar has had more injuries and a worse lifestyle.

Yup, 2014-15 was the last time Messi was an explosive, freak of nature level dribbler. And he was 27 at the time.

He's still quite effective but relies much more on guile to beat his man.

Home of Barca Fans