Neymar Jr.

Neeraj

We really shouldn't be sweating this. This should not be a two sided conversation. PSG is in a terrible situation, and we should make them bleed. We should give them a take it or leave it offer that is just in the realm of sanity. We don't really need him right now - if you want the offer we give you, fine, else you can go to hell with your problem which will hurt you even more. I would just play it cool and let PSG sweat it out. Worst case - they don't sell him to us? Lol who cares.

Kul_z

As crazy as it sounds, i believe that PSG and their owners can afford rejecting barca offers until they reach offer that suits them, even if that means unhappy neymar staying there and spending season not playing, they arent desperate by any means

Only one who is desperate is those cucks in charge of fc barcelona, and PSG will milk them properly

Not exactly. If psg dont want to sell unhappy player who clearly wants to go, good luck to them in future transfers.
As of us, im satisfied with current squad. If we sell coutinho even better, if neymar arrives we become avengers.
I think barto and co are in best possible position to negotiate. Barca dont need him, but we want him.

Raketa10

I’m not annoyed one bit by this transfer saga. Compared to other transfer we made in the past we don’t actually need the player. The outcome is not a big deal. He comes, that’s fine. He doesn’t come, that’s fine too.

No big deal. We have upper hand in negotiations

This!

vlad

Not exactly. If psg dont want to sell unhappy player who clearly wants to go, good luck to them in future transfers.
As of us, im satisfied with current squad. If we sell coutinho even better, if neymar arrives we become avengers.
I think barto and co are in best possible position to negotiate. Barca dont need him, but we want him.

Barca doesnt need him, but bartomeus obsession about neymar is so strong that he will probably pay around 200m for neyboy, money + player, 1 or two, little less then whats barca got for him when he was 2 years younger, wasnt destroyed by injuries and looked in way better shape then he is looking now, what neymar will barca get now, who knows, big big risk which for me isnt worth it.

Also good luck keeping that attack on high wages happy and rotate them between, dembele will be the guy mostly on the bench, but you have griezmann, suarez, messi and neymar, how to play all of them and not disrupt team balance is something i look forward to see.

Edit: also the drama that comes with neymar wherever he goes, is something else, flying circus with ney and his dad is coming to town

Last edited:

Zidane82

I’m not annoyed one bit by this transfer saga. Compared to other transfer we made in the past we don’t actually need the player. The outcome is not a big deal. He comes, that’s fine. He doesn’t come, that’s fine too.

No big deal. We have upper hand in negotiations
That’s the best way to look at this deal !!

BBZ8800

you have griezmann, suarez, messi and neymar, how to play all of them and not disrupt team balance is something i look forward to see.

1. if EV will play 3 of them too much=EV is stupid, bad man management
2. if he will rotate too much=EV is stupid, players need consistency and mutual chemistry
3. if he will try to play 4 of them on a field together to make them happy=EV is stupid, he ruined team's balance and our midfield.

Also:
1. if we win a CL=that is due to players, EV is still an idiot
2. if we don't win a CL=this idiot couldn't win a CL even with all these names

There is no way that EV will survive the next season :lol:

vlad

2. if he will rotate too much=EV is stupid, players need consistency and mutual chemistry
3. if he will try to play 4 of them on a field together to make them happy=EV is stupid, he ruined team's balance and our midfield.

Also:

I dont see any coach out there managing all those players and keeping them satisfied while getting great results

Fans wish is ten hag, imagine that guy coming here from the club with team that was full of players that started recently playing on highest level to club de amigos, good luck with that, sampaoli episode with argentina on a club level

Edit: maybe lucho, for a season at least

Last edited:

Kul_z

Barca doesnt need him, but bartomeus obsession about neymar is so strong that he will probably pay around 200m for neyboy, money + player, 1 or two, little less then whats barca got for him when he was 2 years younger, wasnt destroyed by injuries and looked in way better shape then he is looking now, what neymar will barca get now, who knows, big big risk which for me isnt worth it.

Also good luck keeping that attack on high wages happy and rotate them between, dembele will be the guy mostly on the bench, but you have griezmann, suarez, messi and neymar, how to play all of them and not disrupt team balance is something i look forward to see.

Like i said, one hell of a circus season awaits us.
Just accept that this board is one level above of stupid, and things get easier. I'd secure erikssen for winter/next season, sell coutinho to whatever buyer 90m+, offload busquets with rakitic to japan so they can play with iniesta again, sell vidal and umtiti to whoever.

Thats somewhere around 200m to invest in 1/2 players. Lets say havertz, goretzka(or coutinho swap), thiago(rakitic swap + cash - niko kovac is coach of bayern, and he loves rakitic maybe even more then valverde)
There are possibilites, but not with our board. Its neymar or bust. Its avengers or nothing

xXKonan

Seen all the reports today.

It really seems like 100 Million in terms of cash is our limit. Either we will have to break or PSG have to be Broken in order for this deal to happen. As in order for us to break is either to offer somehow more money to go along with Coutinho+Semedo as it seems Rakitic will not move.

All this talk about us having too many Midfielders, only to end up possibly losing a starter in a position that is already fragile as it is. I'm not mad at the idea of Neymar coming back, as he could end upbringing in the quality to the front line.

What I'm mad about is the decision making that has gone behind the scenes and how underprepared we are to try and bring him in. Part of it is due to Neymar waiting until the summer to make his intentions known, and the other is not reacting or preparing enough for the idea.

If the Board wanted to get him back this bad, we shouldn't have left it this late. And now? there's a potential effect that we could end up further screwing over our RB spot with little hope in reinforcing due to lack of funds and time to find a good enough replacement.

Semedo isn't perfect, but losing him while ignoring the overbooking in the Midfield because certain players don't want to leave is just ridiculous.

Kul_z

Also:

Thats the only reason why i'd like neymar to come, because that literally means treble or they can all go fuck themselves. We all know that ev is a shit coach, but with that amount of firepower liga, cdr and even cl should be won no matter what. Thats the pressure i want for club de amigos

vlad

Like i said, one hell of a circus season awaits us.
Just accept that this board is one level above of stupid, and things get easier. I'd secure erikssen for winter/next season, sell coutinho to whatever buyer 90m+, offload busquets with rakitic to japan so they can play with iniesta again, sell vidal and umtiti to whoever.

Thats somewhere around 200m to invest in 1/2 players. Lets say havertz, goretzka(or coutinho swap), thiago(rakitic swap + cash - niko kovac is coach of bayern, and he loves rakitic maybe even more then valverde)
There are possibilites, but not with our board. Its neymar or bust. Its avengers or nothing

Its not that i dont understand fans that wants ney here, he is exciting player to watch when he is on form, and in these days where you as a fan struggle to watch barca matches under valverde, its hard to think on a long term, when messi has few season left and things look bad in europe, neymar seems as a good idea

Newcomer

Horrible in terms of the fact that you guys are stubborn in selling a player who clearly wants to leave. Why doesnt PSG just accept Barca's deal and use that money to buy players as soon as possible before the window closes for all clubs? Neymar will leave. That is a fact. I'm not sure where but he will leave and PSG should close the deal quickly so that they have the time to buy players using the Neymar money.

How can you know that Barca is financially in trouble? Have you seen their finances? We spent the money that came from numerous sales unlike PSG who got the money from god knows where from Qatar.

How is PSG stubborn exactly ? And why should PSG just accept Barca deal ?

It is like saying Barça is stubborn because they don't want to accept a 50 M€ offer for Coutinho. PSG put a value on Neymar and Neymar suitor has to make the efforts to come as close as possible to that value. This is how every transfer works. If selling clubs just had to accept whatever offer the buying clubs were proposing, it would be very simple.

And maybe you don't know but PSG sells a lot of players too.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-paris-saint-germain/transfers/verein/583

Look PSG has a -1 M€ balance this summer so far and -103 M last year. The value are not exact FFP wise though since some of the sales they are using in the 19/20 window are actually accounted in the 18/19 financial year. But you get the big picture. PSG is selling players too.

Last edited:

Laplacian

MENINO NEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[youtube]38nMvprtRtU[/youtube]

Man I don't even care about the treble, CL, league, or whatever I just want to enjoy watching this team again. Neymar's such a joy to watch. Fucking hell he's not even here and I've already forgiven him, I'm such a sucker

But goooooooooooooooooood just look at him play

Home of Barca Fans