11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Laplacian

That is your baseless accusation.

No lol, for example it's based on his performances against Girona, PSV, or Sevilla on October the 20th lol, or have you blocked these games out of your mind like some sort of selective amnesia condition? And that's only a selection out of the 40 or so games he's showcased poor overall performances lmao.

Last edited:

Acnologia

The entire situation is a mess quite frankly. Uncertainty surrounding both of our two record signings (Coutinho and Dembélé), Suárez's role next season, Griezmann's ideal position and how to fit him into the team, the possible signing of Neymar. All that on its own is trouble enough. If you add a useless board with no sporting direction in place for years (if not since forever) and an equally useless "manager" in Malmierda it becomes more than just a small mess.

I would even claim that it is pointless to discuss any possible tactical setup etc. as long as the transfer window is open.

I honestly think we really go after neymar since his a natural left winger and start messi as false nine with both dembele and neymar on the flanks with suarez as a sub but of course that wont happen

abbbs97

This Laplacian guy has a weird agenda against Dembele for some reason so dont take anything he says seriously. Sort of like BBZ against Arthur.

Anyway, its great to see that Dembele is determined to succeed here at Barca. I'd take that over Neymar's attitude all day.

Leo_Messi

It's based on his performances against Girona, PSV, or Sevilla on October the 20th lol, or have you blocked these games out of your like some sort of selective amnesia condition?

I don't subscribe to an absurd unmeasurable notion such as "low football IQ" based on a few performances. Your anti-Dembélé bias is well-known so there is no point having this discussion. As for football IQ and Dembélé's supposed lack of it I wrote about that in detail in this thread.

I have written about Dembélé extensively in this thread and his time at the club and what needs to happen in the future for him to truly succeed. No point repeating myself.

See post 16728, 16730 and 16735 on page 1116, post 16742 and 16744, 16746 and 16748 on page 1117, post 16825 on page 1122 and a bunch of other posts on that page and the 2 next (1123 and 1124) of this thread that I don't bother to write the post numbers of.

I honestly think we really go after neymar since his a natural left winger and start messi as false nine with both dembele and neymar on the flanks with suarez as a sub but of course that wont happen������

That would have been the best solution IF the club was not about to buy Griezmann. I have no love lost for Neymar but I consider him (despite all his faults) as a better player than Griezmann (rate Griezmann very highly as well though but Neymar has that extra individual talent).

If we would just buy Neymar, Coutinho could be sacrificed and we could keep Dembélé and play him on the right flank. Would give life to our entire dead right flank if he could be joined by Semedo (continuously) and Arthur (likewise).

In any case may I refer to post 16929 of this thread.

Last edited:

Laplacian

I don't subscribe to an absurd unmeasurable notion such as "low football IQ" based on a few performances. Your anti-Dembélé bias is well-known so there is no point having this discussion. As for football IQ and Dembélé's supposed lack of it I wrote about that in detail in this thread.

I have written about Dembélé extensively in this thread and his time at the club and what needs to happen in the future for him to truly succeed. No point repeating myself.

See post 16728, 16730 and 16735 on page 1116, post 16742 and 16744, 16746 and 16748 on page 1117, post 16825 on page 1122 and a bunch of other posts on that page and the 2 next (1123 and 1124) of this thread that I don't bother to write the post numbers of.

That would have been the best solution IF the club was not about to buy Griezmann. I have no love lost for Neymar but I consider him (despite all his faults) as a better player than Griezmann (rate Griezmann very highly as well though but Neymar has that extra individual talent).

If we would just buy Neymar, Coutinho could be sacrificed and we could keep Dembélé and play him on the right flank. Would give life to our entire dead right flank if he could be joined by Semedo (continuously) and Arthur (likewise).

In any case may I refer to post 16929 of this thread.

Can you not read? I said it's only a selection of the vast amount of games he's played for Barcelona where he's showcased poor overall performances. Obviously I'm not going to give you a list of 40 or so games on a forum. lol It was good talking though, it's obvious you don't have an argument.

Leo_Messi

Can you not read? I said it's only a selection of the vast amount of games he's played for Barcelona where he's showcased poor overall performances. Obviously I'm not going to give you a list of 40 or so games on a forum. lol It was good talking though, it's obvious you don't have an argument.

Are you blind? I just gave you the exact post numbers and page numbers (in this very thread) of numerous posts of mine where I cover almost everything relevant to Dembélé's time at the club, including his supposed "low football IQ". So what the hell are you blabbering about with your "no arguments"?:lol:
Nobody asked you for anything or for you to mention any freaking "lists". That is all in your own head. Kindly stop wasting my time with your idiotic one-liners if you are only interested in trolling.

wisconsincule

Neymar if dembele is leaving

:lol:

I was going to include NeYMar in my original message.

Neymar isn’t coming back and the fans shouldn’t want him back.

How can people forget that he royally FUCKED our club? He’s still currently suing the club? Yes let’s welcome him with open arms so he can potentially fuck the club again?

Acnologia

:lol:

I was going to include NeYMar in my original message.

Neymar isn’t coming back and the fans shouldn’t want him back.

How can people forget that he royally FUCKED our club? He’s still currently suing the club? Yes let’s welcome him with open arms so he can potentially fuck the club again?

You dont know if neymar is coming back. Are seriously going to trust Barto words when he is the same persons who said de ligt will be coming to Barca. Also, we bottled s 3-0 lead in the champions league twice in a row we are not in a position to turndown world class players. Not saying with neymar we invincible but at least with him we have a better chance of winning ucl than with dembele and coutinho

Leo_Messi

What is that triggered low IQ retard writing?:lol: Can see that he is quoting my post. He seems rather obsessed despite being told that he was awarded a place on my ignore list. Is any sane user even reading his moronic drivel?:lol:

Half of that imbecile's posts on this forum are about Dembélé even in other threads.

http://www.barcaforum.com/search.php?searchid=1876806

Cannot make this up.:lol:

Tekkers

What is that triggered low IQ retard writing?:lol: Can see that he is quoting my post. He seems rather obsessed despite being told that he was awarded a place on my ignore list. Is any sane user even reading his moronic drivel?:lol:

Half of that imbecile's posts on this forum are about Dembélé even in other threads.

http://www.barcaforum.com/search.php?searchid=1876806

Cannot make this up.:lol:

he's a very weird person. i might just have to place him on my ignore list too.

dembele has to be safe moving around when he's got obsessed stalkers like this out here

Home of Barca Fans