Ernesto Valverde - V1

Devils

-Klopp got both VVD and Alisson in 2018. A year later they are easily the best CB and GK in the world. To the point where it is trivial to even contemplate otherwise.

-Valverde got Coutinho and Dembele even earlier and look where they are now. Expect the same to happen to FDJ, Griezmann and possibly Neymar too if he comes back.

Sickening.

Calidad

I’ll be livid if we see a Messi—Suarez—Griezmann front line with Rakitic + Busquets + one of Arthur/FDJ in midfield next season. No doubt Roberto stinking up the RB position too.

It’ll be yet another indication that EV basically doesn’t learn.

raedkuwait

I’ll be livid if we see a Messi—Suarez—Griezmann front line with Rakitic + Busquets + one of Arthur/FDJ in midfield next season. No doubt Roberto stinking up the RB position too.

Hhhh u still have hope that he will learn, this
Shit will never ever learn in a million years.
I have no hope what so ever with him in charge of
Us winning the CL.

kattanib

So basically you selected our best players and stated that if the manager plays using the most likely and logic formation then you will be pissed off?

*I think you are supporting the wrong club*

Kul_z

So basically you selected our best players and stated that if the manager plays using the most likely and logic formation then you will be pissed off?

We should play with
Busq de jong
Griez
Messi suarez dembele

Calidad

If you think that is our best lineup, then you deserve to be Valverde’s protege.

You have a fat, past it Suarez up front. One of Messi/Griezmann playing out of position. Messi still playing outwide, which he can’t do anymore.

Rakitic + Busquets - a year older and a year slower.

And another season of Roberto at RB who shows massive vulnerabilities against most decent wingers?

You’re looking forward to that are you?

kattanib

If you think that is our best lineup, then you deserve to be Valverde’s protege.

You have a fat, past it Suarez up front. One of Messi/Griezmann playing out of position. Messi still playing outwide, which he can’t do anymore.

Rakitic + Busquets - a year older and a year slower.

And another season of Roberto at RB who shows massive vulnerabilities against most decent wingers?

You’re looking forward to that are you?

You play with the cards you are dealt, and that is the best arrangement assuming Griezman joins us

FinBarcelonafan

Why is this incompetent shitstain still coaching FC Barcelona?

You stole my question. I was just going to post the same question. ****.

:valverde:

I was wondering the same. How the hell is he still the coach?!

It hurts my brain to think about team with Messi, Suarez, Coutinho, Alba, Arthur, DeJong, Dembele, Steigen, Pique etc. will be coached by the almighty Valverde. It hurts.

Home of Barca Fans