Eden Hazard

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
I think Hazard will fit in like a glove and he will provide ample goal threats next season for Real Madrid since he seemed to have finally improved his shooting and finishing. With him Real Madrid definitely has more options than the last days of Ronaldo (and to a lesser extent Benzema) crossing and crossing looking for headers.

I am hoping that Hazard will impede on the growth of Vinicius for as long as he can while delivering for Madrid.

Vinicius will learn from hazard, he will rotate with him and he can only improve with a player like eden hazard. He can even play with Benz hazard in a 4-3-3 when needed. once he improves his shooting and passing abilities he will be unstoppable I believe. He is well surrounded so i see a lot of chances for him to succeed in Madrid.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Madrid will win the Liga and have a shot at the CL, Barca might win the Copa del Rey. Barca have no hope in the Liga and CL.

you win ligas easily, just with your play style you beat 95% of the teams. Madrid have to dominate 100% to win la liga, won't happen. But mercato is not over yet, if madrid buys a world class RW then things are possible.

West Saxon

Eden Hazard is an amazing player, he has been brilliant for years in mostly defensive teams, and he's so fun to watch. I'm very sad to see him leave England. :( Madrid use him properly and they've got a beast of a player on their hands.

Messigician

Eden Hazard is an amazing player, he has been brilliant for years in mostly defensive teams, and he's so fun to watch. I'm very sad to see him leave England. :( Madrid use him properly and they've got a beast of a player on their hands.

Sure that's what people said about Coutinho

West Saxon

Sure that's what people said about Coutinho
Coutinho is still a very good player; his talent hasn't just disappeared. Barcelona bought him without knowing how to use him, thinking he was the next Iniesta which he isn't. He doesn't work in Valverde's defensive possession style, he needs quick runners making smart runs so he can find them with his excellent through balls. If he was still playing for Liverpool he would be better than ever because Klopp knew how to use him.

Still, as good as Coutinho is, Hazard is a level above even him. Mourinho's 14-15 Chelsea team and Conte's 16-17 Chelsea team were both defensive (nothing wrong with that) and Hazard (along with Diego Costa) carried their attack to 2 Premier League titles. He is amazing, so exciting to watch, the closest thing to Messi there was in England.

But hopefully he IS shit at Madrid, then he can come back home to England in a year. :lol:

Messigician

Coutinho is still a very good player; his talent hasn't just disappeared. Barcelona bought him without knowing how to use him, thinking he was the next Iniesta which he isn't. He doesn't work in Valverde's defensive possession style, he needs quick runners making smart runs so he can find them with his excellent through balls. If he was still playing for Liverpool he would be better than ever because Klopp knew how to use him.

Still, as good as Coutinho is, Hazard is a level above even him. Mourinho's 14-15 Chelsea team and Conte's 16-17 Chelsea team were both defensive (nothing wrong with that) and Hazard (along with Diego Costa) carried their attack to 2 Premier League titles. He is amazing, so exciting to watch, the closest thing to Messi there was in England.

But hopefully he IS shit at Madrid, then he can come back home to England in a year. :lol:

is that why liverpool are a much better side without him? We funded their rebuild paying actual exortion fees for a player no better than Rafinha in this system.

West Saxon

is that why liverpool are a much better side without him? We funded their rebuild paying actual exortion fees for a player no better than Rafinha in this system.
No, Liverpool are a much better side now because they have Van Dijk and Alisson instead of Klavan and Karius. Barcelona paying stupid money for an ill-fitting player isn't Coutinho's fault and says nothing about his quality.

Home of Barca Fans