Matthijs de Ligt

Riordon

Feel sorry for him. Raiola has made him believe that he can get away from PSG in the future. We should tell him that it’s now or never.

Dont worry if we dont get him. There is ALWAYS top central defenders emerging. Now its De Ligt, the year before Van Dijk, before him Umtiti. Its not a unique position like CF or RB.

On the positive side, we now have 80m more to strengthen the positions which needs strengthening; new 9, left winger, starter RB, backup LB, offensive midfielder with intensity and stamina, defensive midfielder with strength and technique.

Thats 6 positions i would reinforce before I look at De Ligt

Raki13

All the money experts out again , when they really know nothing about any agreements or wage amounts offered to anybody , and believe all the garbage written by fools who also dont know the real details on any players.

This guy should be forgotten about and move on , its his loss. Griezman is the same , the guy should be nowhere near the club.

Barcas main problem , and its going to be there next season is the manager and the clowns in control of the club.

Campos

The media made us believe that he was made for Barca.
So a PSG transfer feels kinda unreal to me.

Can't blame Barto. Without Raiola this PSG transfer wouldn't have happened. And he would have signed for Barca instead.

But it is what it is. Let's move on!

raskolnikov

He isnt Raiola’s slave though. If he goes to psg its because he wants to go there. Probably thinking he can get loaded, get experience abd transfer in 4/5 years for even more money.

xxxxxx

Him going to PSG is a worse move than Man United. At Least Utd have a bigger history and fanbase.

They have no chance of winning the Champs League, and they haven't even come close to winning it..... despite spending billions.

xxxxxx

He isnt Raiola’s slave though. If he goes to psg its because he wants to go there. Probably thinking he can get loaded, get experience abd transfer in 4/5 years for even more money.

Nah.... these agents have more say than you think. Raiola will be begging him to join PSG, because he'll get a big signing on fee.

VN10

If he wants a golden cage... Let him have a golden cage.

Rofl, you'd change jobs for 100 euro a month more. Hypocrit.

Everyone wants to maximize their personal benefits, especially when it realistic with these ~billion dollar companies and the current market.

delancey

Him going to PSG is a worse move than Man United. At Least Utd have a bigger history and fanbase.

They have no chance of winning the Champs League, and they haven't even come close to winning it..... despite spending billions.

If Tottenham can reach the finals of the CL, anything can happen in football. At PSG, he will have the opportunity to play with and be influenced by some of the greatest footballers of our time, live in a nice city while earning a top salary. Of course PSG will be able to challenge for titles next season.

xxxxxx

Feel sorry for him. Raiola has made him believe that he can get away from PSG in the future. We should tell him that it’s now or never.

Dont worry if we dont get him. There is ALWAYS top central defenders emerging. Now its De Ligt, the year before Van Dijk, before him Umtiti. Its not a unique position like CF or RB.

On the positive side, we now have 80m more to strengthen the positions which needs strengthening; new 9, left winger, starter RB, backup LB, offensive midfielder with intensity and stamina, defensive midfielder with strength and technique.

Thats 6 positions i would reinforce before I look at De Ligt

Definitely. If he signs for PSG, he is not leaving that club for at least 6 years.... and it would cost a fortune to get him. And if he does go there, he'll probably regress as a player.... and the majority of the big clubs won't want him anyway.

We've seen it time and time again when these young players sign for big clubs for massive fees and wages and fuck their career up. I honestly see that happening here if he joins PSG.

Last edited:

VN10

All the money experts out again , when they really know nothing about any agreements or wage amounts offered to anybody , and believe all the garbage written by fools who also dont know the real details on any players.

This guy should be forgotten about and move on , its his loss. Griezman is the same , the guy should be nowhere near the club.

Barcas main problem , and its going to be there next season is the manager and the clowns in control of the club.

It's a rare talent to say something in the first sentence and contradict it in the second sentence of the same post, lol.

Barcilliant

Someone should frame this post.

The manager and board are rubbish and to blame for the fiasco this club has become.

Campos

If Tottenham can reach the finals of the CL, anything can happen in football. At PSG, he will have the opportunity to play with and be influenced by some of the greatest footballers of our time, live in a nice city while earning a top salary. Of course PSG will be able to challenge for titles next season.

But let's be honest. Ligue 1 sucks compared to the Premier League and La Liga.

He need to be challenged week in week out. Don't think the Lique 1 will give him that.
Even with their B-squad they can win the competition lol.

xxxxxx

Check their recent Champs League history. They've actually finished worse in it every single year.

They're a poorly ran club. Yeah, you can throw all the money in the world to get players... but if you haven't got a good coach/manager and a good board, you are not winning jack shit.

The only titles they're challenging for next season is the shitty French ones... with no competition.

VN10

I hope De Ligt goes to Psg. I know people like him but I don't.

Shame that you haven't seen a single game. You'd have seen that he is close to Pique's level at 19 y/o, maybe even better than Pique at the end of next season. On top of that, he is very well suited for Barca's game, unlike 95% of other talented CB's.

Home of Barca Fans