Ernesto Valverde - V1

jairzinho

Barto should have waited until after the season to profess his love for Valgreen.
What happens now if we bottle the Copa?

Will the season still be defined as a success?
What about declining players like Suarez and Rakitic and their fat contracts?

:benitez:

Maxim4

Let's summarize the 0-0 match in Lyon

Indeed, Valverde surprised us tonight with a composition including Sergi Roberto in the center who has not played this post for many years.
The media have written a 4-3-3 on paper, but of course, when you know Barça, Dembélé, Sergi Roberto, Semedo means a 4-4-2.
Two lines of 4 very defensive without offensive animation in the middle.
Messi was the only midfielder in the center, he played his role and was often too low to get the ball.
With 2 winger and two sentinels impossible to have an offensive animation.

Messigician

The quotes are real and the board said that , but he just copy pasted what i posted in the Barto thread.

Just a disclaimer : 90 percent of the shit Messimagician posts is fake news.

Lmao so you admit the quotes are real. You need to take your medication before posting and accusing others of postong fake quotes.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Lmao so you admit the quotes are real. You need to take your medication before posting and accusing others of postong fake quotes.

Learn to read you lying little weasel. I asked you where you got those exact quotes and you said MD (which is a lie , hence why Im calling you a lying weasel). Instead you copy pasted it from my post. If anyone needs to take medication it's you , you little lying weasel.

Btw Im still waiting for that MD link. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Messigician

Learn to read you lying little weasel. I asked you where you got those exact quotes and you said MD (which is a lie , hence why Im calling you a lying weasel). Instead you copy pasted it from my post. If anyone needs to take medication it's you , you little lying weasel.

Btw Im still waiting for that MD link. :lol: :lol:

Didnt see your post,

Josep Maria Bartomeu: We trust in Valverde - Sport English
https://www.sport-english.com › ...

Found it online that listed MD as a source, from the facebook page football is my drug Barcelona is my dealer

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Didnt see your post,

Josep Maria Bartomeu: We trust in Valverde - Sport English
https://www.sport-english.com › ...

Found it online that listed MD as a source, from the facebook page football is my drug Barcelona is my dealer

I paragraphed those quotes and I didnt copy all of them , and somehow the guy you found on Facebook paragraphed those quotes the exact same way. I have to respect your hustle , instead of admitting that you are bullshitting , you double down like the lying little weasel you are.

Messigician

I paragraphed those quotes and I didnt copy all of them , and somehow the guy you found on Facebook paragraphed those quotes the exact same way. I have to respect your hustle , instead of admitting that you are bullshitting , you double down like the lying little weasel you are.

I checked your post and it is completely different frok rhe first sentence... you're missing the header and the source. You probably copy and pasted it online without even checking for a source.

Even if i did copy qbd paste it from you i improved it by citing a credible source like i always do, you should be thanking me instead of having a cry about sharing news on the internet.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I checked your post and it is completely different frok rhe first sentence... you're missing the header and the source. You probably copy and pasted it online without even checking for a source.

Even if i did copy qbd paste it from you i improved it by citing a credible source like i always do, you should be thanking me instead of having a cry about sharing news on the internet.

Im just going to leave it at here., because you are either trolling or legitimately retarded. You dug your grave plenty of times during this discussions and I just proved what a lying litte weasel you are. Btw when you are told you are special , its probably not meant in a good way.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Barto should have waited until after the season to profess his love for Valgreen.
What happens now if we bottle the Copa?

Will the season still be defined as a success?
What about declining players like Suarez and Rakitic and their fat contracts?

:benitez:

Winning la liga is the only thing that matters. Even if the final was lost 4-0 they would just claim how magnificent the season was for winning the league and that just 2 lost games won't change anything :)

Messigician

Im just going to leave it at here., because you are either trolling or legitimately retarded. You dug your grave plenty of times during this discussions and I just proved what a lying litte weasel you are. Btw when you are told you are special , its probably not meant in a good way.

Only one that's special here is the one having a cry over someone sharing news

Messigician

Pique admits in El Pais interview Rome played its part in Liverpool: "I think mentally some of us were affected by what happened in Rome because it was so recent. After the first goal, which came so quickly, unconsciously the image of Rome appears."

Confirmed players have been mentally traumatised

Home of Barca Fans