11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

ronniecro

Cant believe people want Sane lmao. You can tell some of you guys never watched him regularly and just watched a compilation of him on Youtube.

He's very inconsistent and has attitude problems. Pep benched him for a reason

so exactly the same as dembele?

Riordon

Next season he needs to prove why we paid so much for him. Nobody talks about the price of Mbappe or the fact that we paid 80m for Suárez in 2014 because they are worth it. Coutinho and Dembele haven’t showed anything until now expect for a few exciting moments.

Cant believe people want Sane lmao. You can tell some of you guys never watched him regularly and just watched a compilation of him on Youtube.

Agree. The same problems you have with Dembele you would have with Sane. Came on as sub in one game and Pep was about to sub him back off after 10 minutes because he kept needlessly giving the ball away.

FinBarcelonafan

Next season he needs to prove why we paid so much for him. Nobody talks about the price of Mbappe or the fact that we paid 80m for Suárez in 2014 because they are worth it. Coutinho and Dembele haven’t showed anything until now expect for a few exciting moments.

Coutinho was good for 6 months after he came from Liverpool. People forget that. He was trash this season, though. He has quality.

Laplacian

We just want wingers with actual skill, not donkeys with the technique of championship players.

snowy

Joyeux 22eme, sacre balais pour Ousmane comme dirait du Belay
Mec t'es le pied, le balon aux 2 pieds,
100% vrai ... comme le lait entier :D :rap:

behindbrowneyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hj5USFbRbY

Yeah, just screams 0 football IQ.

Curious, how many of these goals and assists you guys see barcelona's Dembele (Dortmund's Dembele was another player, unfortunately) making? I'm curious. I honestly don't see him making any of those clever runs. Dembele just passes the ball and ball watches.

Dembélé would be on another level today if one out of Pep or Klopp was his coach in the last 2 years.

Messigician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hj5USFbRbY

Yeah, just screams 0 football IQ.

Curious, how many of these goals and assists you guys see barcelona's Dembele (Dortmund's Dembele was another player, unfortunately) making? I'm curious. I honestly don't see him making any of those clever runs. Dembele just passes the ball and ball watches.

Dembele is also Adama 2.0 what's your point? You can tell by Dembele's pathetic shooting technique.

Home of Barca Fans