Moise Kean

Cule4life

The Culest
Is this the Juve version of Jair Ventura?

giphy.gif

Barcilliant

Yeah, you don't stand a chance.

He is italian by heart, loves the country. He isn't leaving the country anytime soon

He's Italian by heart, gets racially abused consistently.

He would be great at Barca. It would take a couple of seasons to settle but technically he's very much suited to being a nine here. Presses hard, exploits space well, decent first touch.
60 million is worth it.

Marchisio8

Banned

He would be great at Barca. It would take a couple of seasons to settle but technically he's very much suited to being a nine here. Presses hard, exploits space well, decent first touch.
60 million is worth it.

One episode in Cagliari = Consistently happening :2thumbsup:

I doubt you know what consistently even means, if so. Do you have proof of this happening consistently?

putogusiluz8

The Pale One

60 million is worth it.

I knew a Cuban fella at work who lived in Italy for 10 years. He said Italians are racist as shit (his words). I've also studied Italian for 2 years and I've learned a bit about their culture. It's a beautiful country with a rich history, but I can't help but sense there's a lot of intolerance, even towards their own country men. The southern Italians are still looked down upon by northerners. This has improved tremendously, but it seems to be inherent in their culture and it will be a while before it's rooted out.

I suppose the U.S. is no different in that regard.

Messi983

Rumours Juve will offer 50M+Kean for De Ligt and they want to include a 45M buy-back clause.

Ajax would probably like to have Kean but I don't think this would be a good deal for them.

FC433

^
50m + 45m = that is 95m

So Ajax is getting 20m extra for developing Kean. I agree that does not sound like a good deal.

Campos

Rumours Juve will offer 50M+Kean for De Ligt and they want to include a 45M buy-back clause.

Ajax would probably like to have Kean but I don't think this would be a good deal for them.

Maybe without a buy-back clause. Ajax don't want to develop players for other teams. They like to develop their own players.
Besides that, they already have Dolberg, Traore, Tadic and grandpa Huntelaar (didn't knew he was still active lol).

What they really need is a good CB. De Ligt will be hard for them to replace.

50m-60m + Todibo would have been a better deal for them.

Last edited:

Messi983

He won't be easy to replace but I'm sure they already have a long list of his possible replacements.

BarçaBarça

Let us approach him in January and see what ridiculous wages Raiola demands for him.

If he performs well next season it might be worth to give it a go, because he is a free agent next summer.

Home of Barca Fans