La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

wisconsincule

Totally thought Madrid played in an hour and go to check the start time and they have already lost!!!! Fuck yes that is massive for us!!!!

El Gato

Villarato!
First half of the Madrid game? I didn't watch the game.... rarely do unless it's the Madrid Derby or similar.

Of course there's lots of games left with tough fixtures for ALL teams. That's La Liga. Now you beating Atleti is even sweeter :cheers:

Still a false equivalence man. You couldn't tell me you'd not rather have our schedule purely based on away forms of both Madrid and Barca.

I am eating my humble pie, I thought we'd be able to ride this out until Clasicos, probably so did the team. Solari in particular looked very let down in the presser. Man needs to stop banking on 3 things happening:
a) Bale turning up, where he is clearly degrading our performances every time he comes on. Cooperation on the RW is just never there.
b) Us handling chance creation the same way with or without Vinicius
c) Fullback tactical irresponsibility, be it Marcelo or Odriozola, not causing massive issues without appropriate coverage from CKM. Modrić was absent today, lack of experience of which showed.

Vilarrubi

Still a false equivalence man. You couldn't tell me you'd not rather have our schedule purely based on away forms of both Madrid and Barca.

I am eating my humble pie, I thought we'd be able to ride this out until Clasicos, probably so did the team. Solari in particular looked very let down in the presser. Man needs to stop banking on 3 things happening:
a) Bale turning up, where he is clearly degrading our performances every time he comes on. Cooperation on the RW is just never there.
b) Us handling chance creation the same way with or without Vinicius
c) Fullback tactical irresponsibility, be it Marcelo or Odriozola, not causing massive issues without appropriate coverage from CKM. Modrić was absent today, lack of experience of which showed.

Lyon, Sevilla, Madrid, Madrid all away is a disgusting run of fixtures...definitely expect to lose at least 1 of those.

That wasn’t the point anyway, the point was that there are no certain wins in La Liga whether you’re Barca, Real or Atleti.

El Gato

Villarato!
That wasn’t the point anyway, the point was that there are no certain wins in La Liga whether you’re Barca, Real or Atleti.

Sure. But that wasn't the attitude on display. Nobody, be it supporters or players expected Girona to get a result today. Outliers will always happen, sure, but people thought this would come in March or April at most.

And actually, it's a testament to their quality for coming back despite being pressed down to their box for the entire 1st half. They're a good side. One of those responsible for a rather narrow gap between European spots and relegation.

Joan

Still up, just moved it over to my closet. :)

x23rbr.jpg

I love it. :wub:

Home of Barca Fans