Jadon Sancho

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pretty good player. Right-footed player, winger that can play on both sides and is starting to score goals too. Perhaps in 1-2 seasons :thinking:

He will cost us more than an arm and a leg. If he follows the current trajectory he will easily cost us 120m in 2 years.

Riordon

Dont think he will be at Dortmund for two more seasons. Can see him leaving this season. With no good options for 9 position I think we are better of with playing Messi as a 9 and play two wingers who can score (with Dembele being one). Sancho should be an option for the other winger.

I watched Jovic again today and wasn't impressed at all. It can be he will be cheap in this market but I haven't been impressed at all. The young strikers who are capable of replacing Suarez are Mbappe and Rashford.

Maybe we should do a all-out attempt for Rashford?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dont think he will be at Dortmund for two more seasons. Can see him leaving this season. With no good options for 9 position I think we are better of with playing Messi as a 9 and play two wingers who can score (with Dembele being one). Sancho should be an option for the other winger.

I watched Jovic again today and wasn't impressed at all.

There is no way BVB will let Sancho go this summer. Sancho is considered one of their main guys and a starter nowadays. Especially after they lose Pulisic to Chelsea this summer, he will starting every game for them on the right as he has already by putting Pulisic on the bench.

If Sancho does leave BVB will charge a very hefty fee.

Givenchy

i hope he stays at Dortmund for another season and then moves to another foreign club. having all the English players play in the PL is boring and the experience of different leagues will surely only help the national team, although i feel he'll end up back at City

Porque

Dortmund play so free in attack that I am starting to think that they can play a ham sandwich upfront and it will look like a chateaubriand.

Jombi

Dortmund play so free in attack that I am starting to think that they can play a ham sandwich upfront and it will look like a chateaubriand.

I wouldnt say so. Phillip has played just as much as Paco upfront and he has one goal so far this season compared to Paco's 13.

Porque

I wouldnt say so. Phillip has played just as much as Paco upfront and he has one goal so far this season compared to Paco's 13.

Why you gotta go and ruin my ham sandwich analogy. Barto was ready to offer 80m for that ham sandwich :(.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Really impressed with this guy. Has to be the most technically gifted English/British player that I have seen to date. Not that this is saying a huge lot but he looks incredibly impressive given his age and him going abroad as an Englishman to Germany of all places and succeeding at Dortmund. Whenever I have seen him play for Dortmund he has played way more maturely than his age would suggest. Almost always making the right passes, runs without the ball and decisions in general. Very impressive.

You can instantly see that he is a special talent. While he has more than decent pace he is not relying on his physicality but more his innate talent. I always prefer such players. Take Vinicius as an example. Remove his pace and you have a very bad version of a young Sancho.

Would love him here if he keeps improving. Not likely to occur though although you never know.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Fantastic goal. What a talent. 9 goals and 14 assists in 31 appearances (2/3 of those appearances significantly less than 90+ minutes). I could very well see him succeeding for us on the left upfront in a 4-3-3 given that he is right-footed.

What impresses me the most is his eye for a pass and the fact that he takes so many clever decisions continuously given the fact that he is only 18 years old. While he is quick he does not live off his pace or physical power like certain other players.

Should Dortmund ever think of selling him, we should definitely show interest and do what will be needed to sign him.

Donatello

Fantastic goal. What a talent. 9 goals and 14 assists in 31 appearances (2/3 of those appearances significantly less than 90+ minutes). I could very well see him succeeding for us on the left upfront in a 4-3-3 given that he is right-footed.

What impresses me the most is his eye for a pass and the fact that he takes so many clever decisions continuously given the fact that he is only 18 years old. While he is quick he does not live off his pace or physical power like certain other players.

Should Dortmund ever think of selling him, we should definitely show interest and do what will be needed to sign him.

He is a big talent, no doubt.

But well, Dormund will fleece us for 120M+ at least. And I think Malcom should be given a proper chance first. Then we can talk about a new winger.

And then there is Man City clause, giving them right to match any offer. So, I don't think he would come cheap, else they will trigger the clause.

Also, getting a striker, LB & CB(De Ligt) are a bigger priority atm.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans