André Gomes

Riordon

Lets just hope they buy him. Their fans have been pissed about him for like 2 month since his from has dropped massively since the beginning of the season. I would sell him ASAP before it goes worse.

Vilarrubi

Funny to read last pages, and Going to Page 150/200 of the same topic.

That should be a lesson for some members of this forum.

Think you’re missing the sarcasm in most of the posts..... I wouldn’t mind if he’s Premier League top scorer and lead Everton to the title as long as he doesn’t come back to Barca.

Lutece FC

Think you’re missing the sarcasm in most of the posts..... I wouldn’t mind if he’s Premier League top scorer and lead Everton to the title as long as he doesn’t come back to Barca.

It's mixed. Some sarcasm, others serious.

He is not as bad as some said. He can be a good backup solution.

Adversus

What a goal

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2019/...gomes-goal-vs-wolves-2019-rocket-of-a-strike/

Adversus, how is Gomes doing lately? Are you still fond of him? And do you think Everton will pay 35m+?

That was some goal and yea I'm still happy with him. I'm not sure if he will be with us next season. 1. I'm not sure we can afford him and 2. I'm not sure he will want to stay.

We have struggled in recent weeks. The loss against Liverpool knocked the stuffing out of us and we haven't really recovered so it hasn't helped Gomes playing in a team not playing well but he hasn't been to blame.

He's had some really good games and some not so good.

We play city next at home so hopefully we can get a good result which will lift the club.

Porque

Gomes has no way back to our team. He scored a great goal in a game Everton lost 3-1 and where he had a giveaway leading to a Wolves goal.

We have better midfielders than him and thats without counting de Jong and (maybe) Rabiot coming next season.

All we can hope is that he impresses enough in the EPL to earn a move to Everton or another club so that we are not stuck with another last minute nominal loan on our hands.

Home of Barca Fans