Real Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
Nah. Everyone and their mother wants to avoid it, only Perez doesn't have anything against it. It's not impossible, but very unlikely. It's about as positive a direction forward as signing Neymar. Nah, as said in the Brahim thread, plan seems just like last summer - Poch or Allegri. The latter is a marginally better option if we don't wanna blow things up just yet and Poch we can call upon pretty much whenever his deal starts winding down, but no reason to not spend on it yet. Mourinho completely contradicts the ongoing extreme-youth transfer policy as well.

Morten

I told Wolfe and Morten a while back that Mourinho will be the Real Madrid manager again soon.

If Pochettino says no to the job which wouldn't be unlikely, Mourinho is the next man in, and he'll get a blank cheque to buy whoever he want too.

No.

Morten

[tw]1083079535418109953[/tw]

Isco benched again. Leaving in january?

At this point i dont really care, tbh.
Isco has been here since 2013, hasnt he? The only patch of consistently playing at a high level was 16/17, he just isnt consistent enough to cut it, i feel.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have it on good authority that Mourinho will be the next Real Madrid manager if they fail to hire Pochettino, which might well happen as Spurs will demand Real Madrid pay 40m+ to release him from his contract. :coffee:

Don't say I didn't tell y'all.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Oh boy I can't wait

IdealMerryIslandcanary-max-1mb.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is there a chance Real Madrid will sell Hakimi to BVB?

Man he is getting better and better, and he can play both LB and RB.

Home of Barca Fans