Would you sign FdJ for the rumored fee of €75m?

Would you sign FdJ for the rumored fee of €75m?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBfan22

Yes and quick, since P$G is apparently buying that Allan dude from Napoli for 90 fucking million Euros and will destroy the market once again.

Just get the deal done ASAP.

KingLeo10

If cules worldwide chipped in a euro each, I'd personally deposit the money into Overmars' desk (right where he'd locked up the phone during the summer window) and fly FDJ to Barcelona.

:bartomeu::bartomeu::bartomeu:

Trickykid

Don is acting cute and fucking with my poll. Can't trust those Nordmænd.

Anyhow, I'm not totally sold on FdJ from what I've seen. Great mechanical skills, no doubt, but I don't think he'll be the lord and saviour that many seem to believe.

Joan

Though one. I'm usually against this type of transfers. Not that I don't like what I see, he's a promising, unique player, but I don't think he'd transform our midfield dynamics all of a sudden. Good option to go for, but not a must have for me.

Raketa10

Don is acting cute and fucking with my poll. Can't trust those Nordmænd.

Anyhow, I'm not totally sold on FdJ from what I've seen. Great mechanical skills, no doubt, but I don't think he'll be the lord and saviour that many seem to believe.

No one believes he is the lord and savior but I would definitely sign him! He is currently just a kid who would fit us perfectly and who could turn out to be a great midfielder if he continues to develop. There is only one lord and savior and his name is Leo. :)

Last edited:

Trickykid

No one believes he is the lord and savior but I would definitely sign him! He is currently just a kid who would fit us perfectly and who could turn out to be a great midfielder if he continues to develop. There is only one lord and savior and his name is Leo. :)

Hyperbole and all that jazz.
The fact that so many people apparently believes he's a generational talent makes me think he's somewhat overrated in here.

soul24rage

When you see Pulisic going for 64m Euros (58m Pounds), then 75m Euros for De Jong doesn't seem that bad in the current market. Not a generational talent imo but one I think that could be very useful for our team.

mesiesta

When you see Pulisic going for 64m Euros (58m Pounds), then 75m Euros for De Jong doesn't seem that bad in the current market. Not a generational talent imo but one I think that could be very useful for our team.

Wanted to mention Pulisic's transfer as well. He worths 75m for sure.

khaled_a_d

High risk high reward.
We are either getting a starting midfielder for 7+ seasons, or a future sale for half price for EPL club.

serghei

On the fence, but more towards no. I don't think we have the leadership and manager to develop young players. We're paying too much money for raw talent that we don't have the required people to develop. We should realize that in the absence of a great manager the safest bet is to not go crazy with the young players.

It seems like a bad idea to sign players for a manager who has a different idea about what to play. De Jong is the opposite of Valverde's style. Until we bring in a manager that we know he has the skills to improve the young players, I'd bring in more established midfielders. Shame we didn't go for Kante. Pretty much the perfect player for Ernie's style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans