NFL

raki

What does everyone think of the Patriots' chances to win it all? Pretty low?

How would the remaining 8 teams be ranked in terms of Super Bowl favorites? From 1-8 (1 being Super Bowl Favorites).

Colts at Chiefs

Chargers at Patriots

Cowboys at Rams

Eagles at Saints

What will be the Super Bowl Matchup?

Gronk is not good. Edelman is the only receiver. Brady is declining therefore their run game is very important with Michel and White.

I would be shocked if they win the SB.

2 Colts at Chiefs 4

5 Chargers at Patriots 8

6 Cowboys at Rams 3

7 Eagles at Saints 1

SB prediction - Saints vs Colts.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What does everyone think of the Patriots' chances to win it all? Pretty low?

How would the remaining 8 teams be ranked in terms of Super Bowl favorites? From 1-8 (1 being Super Bowl Favorites).

Colts at Chiefs

Chargers at Patriots

Cowboys at Rams

Eagles at Saints

What will be the Super Bowl Matchup?

In the AFC:

Chiefs
Patriots
Colts(Stud O-Line and Luck back at his best playing at a MVP level)
Chargers(just don't trust Rivers in clutch moments)

NFC

Saints
Eagles(Trust St. Nick)
Rams(Goff struggles when pressured)
Cowboys(Great defense and RB)

It's very open this time around. Patriots not as dominant as they've looked before. They're favorites over the Chargers though, especially since they have home field advantage and the forecast is snow. A warm weather team in cold weather always been a bad combination.

My SB prediction is:

Kansas City Chiefs v Philadelphia Eagles

Might be too optimistic with the Eagles, but I can't rule them out and I kind of want to see Foles do well

Gronk is not good. Edelman is the only receiver. Brady is declining therefore their run game is very important with Michel and White.

I would be shocked if they win the SB.

2 Colts at Chiefs 4

5 Chargers at Patriots 8

6 Cowboys at Rams 3

7 Eagles at Saints 1

SB prediction - Saints vs Colts.

Would you be shocked as the comeback vs Falcons in Super Bowl 51 though? ;)

Which was more of an "impossible comeback": the Barca 6-1 PSG or Pats 34-28 over Falcons in OT?

https://onefootball.com/en/news/rakitic-barca-comeback-was-like-patriots-super-bowl-win-en-13129550?variable=20190108

Last edited:

Messi983

Wow, I didn't expect a blowout win from Clemson. I was rooting for them in this final so I'm very happy about that though.

This is quite interesting.

50094309_2625080320844127_8705481336955076608_n.jpg

Messi983

NFL playoff predictions:

Divisional round:

Colts at Chiefs

Chargers at Patriots

Cowboys at Rams

Eagles at Saints

Conference Championships

Colts at Patriots

Rams at Saints

Super Bowl

Rams vs Patriots

I wish I'm totally wrong though. I would like to see both AFC West teams in AFCCG and I like New Orleans the most from the remaining NFC teams.

Messi983

Two other confirmed HC hirings besides Matt LaFleur to Green Bay.

Bruce Arians is coming out of retirement to take the Buccaneers job. Todd Bowles will be his DC. They were successful in Arizona, we'll see what they can do now.

Kliff Kingsbury to Arizona. Very interesting hire. I was hoping he'll come to the NFL sooner or later and now he'll become a HC of our division rival. He was fired as a HC of Texas Tech in November after 6 years with a losing record and then hired as USC OC in December. USC rejected his interviews for NFL teams (Cardinals, Jets) initially but they finally gave permission. He's a good offensive mind and should improve offense around Josh Rosen and David Johnson but he had problems with defense at TTU so it will be important for him to hire a good experienced DC.

The ages of the four NFC West head coaches next year --- 32 (McVay), 39 (Shanahan and Kingsbury) and 67 (Carroll).

Carroll is still only 26 at his heart though. ;)

Broncos are deciding between Mike Munchak (Steelers OL coach) and Vic Fangio (Bears DC). I think Fangio deserves to finally get a HC job but wouldn't surpirise me .

Cleveland is considering their current OC Freddie Kitchens and Vikings OC Kevin Stefanski.

Mike McCarthy is only interested in taking the Jets job after it seems the Browns are not seriously considering him.

No strong rumours about Miami and Cincinnati lately as both clubs probably haven't gone through all planned interviews with HC candidates yet.

KingLeo10

Real Madrid are in ruins but the Pats keep churning out one post season after another. Let's hope this Sunday is the last we hear of them.

Messi983

Broncos are deciding between Mike Munchak (Steelers OL coach) and Vic Fangio (Bears DC). I think Fangio deserves to finally get a HC job but wouldn't surpirise me .

Cleveland is considering their current OC Freddie Kitchens and Vikings OC Kevin Stefanski.

Fangio was named as a new Broncos HC while the Browns have choosen Kitchens.

Home of Barca Fans