11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Kul_z

we do not care what the media say. The essential is on the ground and Dembélé proved it.
He changed the game against Madrid, you must be stupid or
schizophrenic of not knowing how much he changed the game.

When? As far as i know, it was first rakitic-alba-coutinho, then it was penalty, marcelo pulled for 2-1, and then your homeboy fell like an amateur and suarez made it 3-1 with that world class header, assist from roberto. How the fuck did he changed course of the game? Dude, your homeboy cost us 120m and he is not anywhere near that. To be precise, i can order a robot from china for 100 dollars who speaks fluent spanish, and he wouldnt be late for late macchiato and he doesnt complain. Dude, just get out with that pathetic excuses if you dont have straight point to prove.

Maxim4

When? As far as i know, it was first rakitic-alba-coutinho, then it was penalty, marcelo pulled for 2-1, and then your homeboy fell like an amateur and suarez made it 3-1 with that world class header, assist from roberto. How the fuck did he changed course of the game? Dude, your homeboy cost us 120m and he is not anywhere near that. To be precise, i can order a robot from china for 100 dollars who speaks fluent spanish, and he wouldnt be late for late macchiato and he doesnt complain. Dude, just get out with that pathetic excuses if you dont have straight point to prove.

man, you are really blind!
the third goal came from a Dembélé overflow, even the fourth started with a pass from Dembélé to Lenglet, and Lenglet giving Sergi and Sergi who gives Suarez for the 4th goal.

do not worry, I'll buy you a TV and a subscription to watch the Barcelona games instead of going to YouTube.

Kul_z

man, you are really blind!
the third goal came from a Dembélé overflow, even the fourth started with a pass from Dembélé to Lenglet, and Lenglet giving Sergi and Sergi who gives Suarez for the 4th goal.

do not worry, I'll buy you a TV and a subscription to watch the Barcelona games instead of going to YouTube.

Ok, i'd like samsung uhd 55", android included ofcourse with ssd drive. I already have subscription for all european leagues so you dont have to bother about that.

Theconomist

Dembele’s only issue is his price. If we remove it from the equation he is a decent enough prospect who may become very good in his position with proper coaching and integration into a system.
Right now Barcelona doesn’t have a clear system which is the only issue with this player, he he played for someone like Klopp or even Pep he would flourish at a much faster rate than he is now.

MagIX

Yes, but the price is not a minor, irrelevant detail, easily ignorable: in fact it's something decisive, we are talking about more than 100Mio!, we have not taken a risk of investing 20 million in a potential young talent. If this huge and risky investment goes wrong, those managers (coach and board) must be fired.
In the equation we must also calculate that Dembele is not an established and undisputed exceptional player, but maybe he could become one. It's not that it's a proven fact that Dembele is a phenomenon, and it will always be the coach's fault if he doesn't prove it on the pitch. You have to keep in mind that maybe he's not as exceptional as many people believe.
Pep is not a magician who transforms any player into a phenomenon. Pep wanted Götze at Bayern, but then he realized that he wasn't the exceptional player he seemed to be.

Givenchy

he'll never reach his potential with that shit attitude of his. i was a big defender of him and was hyped af when we signed him but in my view, the kid hasn't progressed by now as i thought/hoped he would.

I don't wanna bring Mbappe up over and over again but not only in terms of skill/talent.. just look at his attitude compared to Dembele, even Rashford whos not as talented yet is younger aswell has a better mentality.

I think Arsenal type club would be his level. I'd certainly sell him if we could get 100mil atleast and then buy the 2 dutch boys

El Barcelona

If all those rumours keeps popping up we never get rid of him for a decent figure. I had high hopes for him at the start but it seems that that was a mistake. If he doesn't prove that he can be a professional football player than he needs to go, asap. I don't buy that agenda thing anymore, there must be something.

Last edited:

Jombi

he'll never reach his potential with that shit attitude of his. i was a big defender of him and was hyped af when we signed him but in my view, the kid hasn't progressed by now as i thought/hoped he would.

I don't wanna bring Mbappe up over and over again but not only in terms of skill/talent.. just look at his attitude compared to Dembele, even Rashford whos not as talented yet is younger aswell has a better mentality.

I think Arsenal type club would be his level. I'd certainly sell him if we could get 100mil atleast and then buy the 2 dutch boys

I think it looks totally unrealistic now to get De Jong and De Ligt for 50m each and sell Dembele for 100m. With every game De Jong and De Ligt play, their price increase. Regarding Dembele, loaning out Dembele seems more and more likely so he can get playing time and hopefully increase his value. His attitude is a serious concern.

Joan

I read he didn't have Gastroenteritis at all, was hanging out with his friends, late in the morning, didn't pick up the phone, said the club he was ill. Is that accurate?

Home of Barca Fans