11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Total-Football

Indeed, some folks have serious eye problems here...
If Dembele's very nice shot goes in in the 2nd minute, he could have been the star of the match... Many goalkeepers couldn't have saved it...

I like 95 % of what you say here Potroh except when it comes to Dembele. Obviously u have an affinity for certain type of players. that shot was the only reason that i wouldnt dare to say even a place in the bench is not deserved. his performances are terrible.

Horatio

You're welcome
Also think he redeemed himself somewhat second half. He created some good chances for Suarez and Rakitic.
First half was pretty poor though.

Potroh

I like 95 % of what you say here Potroh except when it comes to Dembele. Obviously u have an affinity for certain type of players. that shot was the only reason that i wouldnt dare to say even a place in the bench is not deserved. his performances are terrible.

Well, yes, let Dembele be an exception of mutual agreements... :)
The truth is that I very rarely form a personal affinity towards any player, specially without knowing the actual background, watching practices and the like.
There's no secret, I do like him being an exceptional talent, besides the highly inconsistent actual performances.

Nevertheless, I'm a bit fed up with mediocre and very calculable players, who for sure will not show any interesting solutions, hence a "type" like Dembele interests my eyes, because he just might do something unexpected, a momentary hint of brilliance, whereas the mediocre ones are simply too calculable, boring and predictable - for my personal taste...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
why putain ?
Why do you force someone to learn a foreign language?

Was just a joke.

He must learn Spanish if he want to succeed at Barcelona long-term. Stop being a dumb prick for a second and think. Once you move to a different league, different country, different language and environment the benefits of learning the local language to understand everything + your team mates outweighs not learning it.

It's frankly speaking pathetic if you don't even make an effort to learn the language, that should be the absolute minimum expected of someone. If he takes long time then that's okay. People learn differently. Some faster and some slower than others.

Messigician

According to Lord Maxim it's better if all Barcelona players playing in Spain learned French rather than Dembele learning Spanish...

And people call me the troll here but say nothing about Maxim

Home of Barca Fans