Eden Hazard

Nothanks

dembele and coutinho both desperately wanted to come, what makes you think hazard would pull the same strings as cou and dembele to leave chelsea.

dembele missed practice, and disturbed the locker room
coutinho made it very public he wanted to leave

hazard despite all the madrid rumors has yet to do so

MagIX

Obviously they acted like that because they knew we wanted them, we contacted both clubs. Without this assumption, they obviously wouldn't have behaved like this.
Is the same heppend with Hazard ? did we contact the club asking for the player ? NO

And again, for me it is a mystery why we did not go for Hazard instead of Dembele

Horatio

You're welcome
Also playing a part is the fact that Eden simply doesn't want to go to Barca. Think his dreamclub is Real.

El Gato

Villarato!
[tw]1049301966541795330[/tw]

Looks like this ain't going away then. Pressuring RM fans to pressure papi Floro to splash out. Will be interesting to see how this develops.

khaled_a_d

[tw]1049301966541795330[/tw]

Looks like this ain't going away then. Pressuring RM fans to pressure papi Floro to splash out. Will be interesting to see how this develops.

When was the last time RM signed player who is 28 or older? And paying a lot of money for it in the process?
I am not sure Perez would go for Hazard tbh, he will most likely want someone a bit younger

El Gato

Villarato!
When was the last time RM signed player who is 28 or older? And paying a lot of money for it in the process?
I am not sure Perez would go for Hazard tbh, he will most likely want someone a bit younger

Perez for one never really listened to the popular opinion, just went with whatever project was in his head. Ronaldo was a Calderon deal, Kaka was just another token transfer, every other one was somewhere in between a coach request or WC/EC star player. I can't remember the last one that was a full on madridista dream transfer. Even the old Galacticos were his whim.

On that basis it's doubtful no matter how you spin it. There will really need to be some serious problems with how the team is playing and I am not even sure we have the money to make everything happen at once despite all the revenue. Otherwise Perez wouldn't go out, present Bernabeu plans and start talking how he refuses to make big money signings, because of the hit transfer and wage budgets would suffer.

Eden wants in, but doesn't want Chelsea to be left with nothing and fully admits he doesn't want to start no-showing like Courtois. Problem is like with many other cases - can't have the cake and eat the cake at the same time. Based on his moodiness and how he can fall out with managers, it's difficult to rule out him having to put his future first over Chelsea interests.

Morten

Hazard pretty much telling us to buy him in January, just as he wanted a tranfer in the summer.
Dont think he leaves before the next summer, if he leaves at all, if Perez really wanted him he would be here already.
Hazard looks to be way too polite to really push for the move himself though.

Neymessi

Lol hazard has been desperate for a RM move for ages now. Used to give hints before of joining RM but when that didn't work he comes out and explicitly confirms he wants to join RM. Don't really see that often.

Dunno what RM is upto this is definitely not flo-type. Maybe a neymar move to RM is perhaps indeed on the cards because of which he is holding his horses for hazard.

Messigician

If Madrid wanted him he would be gone by now. One thing is clear he is not keen for signing for us. Oh well our attack isn't the problem

Home of Barca Fans