Paul Pogba

Givenchy

No way United will sell now when they can't sign his replacment.

depends, if he and Raiola kick up a huge fuss its possible but i doubt he'd risk his career like that. more likely we go for him again in January like we did Coutinho

Arizona Scott

If we further destabilized United and JMo/Pogba's trust, whether or not we actually proposed Mina, Gomes + $ or not, I say job well done on the Pogba matter this transfer window.

Of course these things can bite you. We don't want JMo fired too soon, like when Real fired Rafa, brought in Zidane, and starting steadily regaining their footing and peaked 18 months later.

Hope we get United and Pogba in the CL draw, knock them to Europa, then all hell breaks loose.

gasgas

Again, it is entertaining industry,so by definition win isn't more important than beautiful football.
You rather win than entertain, ok. But that isn't the fans perspective. That isn't football perspective
That is a limited, generally unpopular opinion

winning a trophy over your opponent is entertaining

Devils

It's become clear now that the offer 50m + Yerry + Gomes was an obvious negotiating tactic to use in the Everton deal...but it might also result in Pogba getting a new contract and a nice payday for both him and Mino.

I wonder who leaks these stories to the press and how Barca and Pogba/Mino facilitate these things so that each can reach their objective.

Football is a dark art fffsss. Lucky we are masters of it. :bartomeu:

RMU ReBorn

It's become clear now that the offer 50m + Yerry + Gomes was an obvious negotiating tactic to use in the Everton deal...but it might also result in Pogba getting a new contract and a nice payday for both him and Mino.

I wonder who leaks these stories to the press and how Barca and Pogba/Mino facilitate these things so that each can reach their objective.

Football is a dark art fffsss. Lucky we are masters of it. :bartomeu:
Raiola is close to Di Marcicio . It was Di Marcio who tweeted about Mina + Gomes + 50 M offer .

Home of Barca Fans