9 - Samuel Eto'o

El Flaco

A very popular opinion I know, but let me repeat it once again: Pep's biggest mistake was selling him.

Not really, as brilliant as Eto'o was for us.

If anything, we should've signed David Villa as his replacement instead of Zlatan ahead of 2009-10 season.

I equally love and hate him. It's a strange feeling. Perhaps his ego has something to do with it. On the pitch he is in my top 10 strikers of all times, but off the pitch he is really pure class garbage. Unprofessional comments for anyone you'd know about. Except probably for Messi, who is known to be introvert personality.

IIRC, Eto'o once said he would've been a Ballon d'Or winner if he was named as Etodinho or something.

khaled_a_d

Not really, as brilliant as Eto'o was for us.

If anything, we should've signed David Villa as his replacement instead of Zlatan ahead of 2009-10 season.

As good as Villa, Eto was even better, healthier and fit us more. Both had big ego and it cost us
That said, at the end Pep's career here make such a mistake acceptable considering what he has done

Luis Suarez

Eto'o one of if not my favorite Barca player of all time. Luis Suarez is probably an improved version of Eto'o but you can't beat the Cameroonian for sheer explosiveness.

Love how confrontational he was with Madrid too :)

Andrew M

Eto'o one of if not my favorite Barca player of all time. Luis Suarez is probably an improved version of Eto'o but you can't beat the Cameroonian for sheer explosiveness.

Love how confrontational he was with Madrid too :)

Yeah so many great memories of Eto'o. Goals in CL finals too

What a great player he was, the clubs biggest ever mistake was exchanging him with Ibra.

Yes, without a doubt. The prototypical archetypal Barca striker (if there is such a thing)

The only player ever to win back to back Trebles!

Speaking of Trebles, I'm hoping the Yellow Volt Away Kits this season is a good omen. We wore Yellow Away during the two (to date) Treble seasons too.

Andresito

Staff member
He was missing a lot of sitters during his last year in here. It really felt like it was time to move on.

KingLeo10

prime ronaldinho, prime eto'o, young messi is one of the most underrated strikes forces. Best player in the world, most lethal striker in the world, and best young player in the world. Shame we didn't get to see it in 05-06 CL final, or I think we would have won that more comfortably.

Home of Barca Fans