Barca Transfers and Rumors

MTL_Barca

It's a loan with an option to buy and no it's not mandatory.

Just because the announcement doesn't say its mandatory that doesn't mean thats correct. We wouldn't loan him out for free without being sure we get money, Abi said it was a good offer economically.

Even our board isn't completely retarded, we will get the money.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Watching our training videos depresses me. We have so much deadwood that we need to get rid of. Taking up precious salary money. Any news on any of them (Gomes, Douglas, Denis, Vidal, Rafinha, Marlon, Paco)?

Vilarrubi

[tw]1018872158028693511[/tw]

[tw]1018873407306420224[/tw]

[tw]1018873807082283008[/tw]

It's over.

Thought it was obvious we would be making a loss on him tbh... two years older.. arguably worst two seasons given the chances he's had of a Barca player ever.. no longer in his National Team. lol Just get it over and done with

hardyboy

I knew it. Not expecting any more signings now..People were too optimistic here about us selling our dead weights for 100m,little did they know our board can't sell players..

FCBfan22

I think we should get Frenkie this summer and then end with our buys and concentrate on selling deadweight (Vidal, Marlon, Gomes, Rafinha, one out of Munir and Paco and one out of Vermaelen and Mina). Also, solve the Cillesen situation.

Paulinho money should come in in January, so we need to decide what to do with it.

The smart thing right now would be to inform Eriksen's agent that we are interested in him next summer and that he shouldn't sign a new deal with Tottenham. With that, I think we could get him next summer for 70-80 million euros.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

If the board can manage to actually sell some players barça doesn't need then there might be enough money to buy another player.

I think we only need one more midfielder as things stand right now. We might aswell save for a WC midfielder next summer and a Suarez replacement ST, which will need to come in a year or two.

FC433

We should always make our squad thin so we can make better deals.

Cillessen - Ortolá (one of them should be sold)

Digne - Cucurella (either sell Lucas or loan Cucu)

Paco - Munir (either sell Paco or loan Munir)

Mina (sell for 30+ or loan)
Marlon (sell 10+ or loan)

Palencia (free to Girona because they are in desperate need of a RB)

Douglas (loan)

Rafinha - Suárez (I would rather sell both, but one of them must be sold)
Gomes (sell)

Arnáiz (sell for 10+ or loan)

Vidal (sell for whatever price)

https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-barcelona/startseite/verein/131/saison_id/2018

I would like us to loan a few of our players to Girona. Their squad needs some players, they only have 19: https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-girona/startseite/verein/12321/saison_id/2018

It is also worth noting that their manager is Eusebio. Munir, Marlon, Cucu and Arnáiz should be loaned to them + giving them Palencia.

Joan

We should always make our squad thin so we can make better deals.

Cillessen - Ortolá (one of them should be sold)

Digne - Cucurella (either sell Lucas or loan Cucu)

Paco - Munir (either sell Paco or loan Munir)

Mina (sell for 30+ or loan)
Marlon (sell 10+ or loan)

Palencia (free to Girona because they are in desperate need of a RB)

Douglas (loan)

Rafinha - Suárez (I would rather sell both, but one of them must be sold)
Gomes (sell)

Arnáiz (sell for 10+ or loan)

Vidal (sell for whatever price)

https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-barcelona/startseite/verein/131/saison_id/2018

I would like us to loan a few of our players to Girona. Their squad needs some players, they only have 19: https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-girona/startseite/verein/12321/saison_id/2018

It is also worth noting that their manager is Eusebio. Munir, Marlon, Cucu and Arnáiz should be loaned to them + giving them Palencia.
Thanks for this.

I'll just write what I'd like us to do.

Cillessen - keep unless great offer Ortola - sell
Cucurella - loan Digne - keep
Paco - sell Munir - keep unless we buy tall plan b striker
Mina sell, Marlon sell
Palencia - hope it's true, great for him
Douglas - just terminate his contract, get rid of him somehow
Sell Gomes, Vidal
Sell Rafinha, keep Denis as a backup winger

You forgot Samper, it seems, sell.

Last edited:

FC433

^ I understand. But I do think that it is not really worth selling those who are U23 for anything less 10m. We may as well let them go for free. I think we should loan them to a suitable team and see how they develop. If they do well we can always sell them or bring them back.

Marlon is definitely a good player. I do not know how good he is going to be, but I have no doubt that if he gets the needed chances we can sell him for 20m+ Same with Mina. He may not be ideal for us, but he is definitely is not the player that we should get rid of for anything below 20m. I would rather take the 13m loss. And again we bought both Mina and Marlon for about 18m and worst case scenario we can sell them for 10m in two years.

I also believe that Munir is a great player and he showed that last season. He can be a 20m + player when he gets his chances.

Munir, Marlon, Mina and Arnáiz are a great investment; therefore, loaning them is the ideal approach.

I would keep Samper. He showed his loyalty when teams wanted him. He earned at least one full season with the first team.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans