El Confidencial is claiming Rosell bought Abidal an illegal liver in 2012

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why is this surfacing now? Oh, I get it, someone disliked (already dead) Rosell so much that they had to sink this low to publish it now because Abidal joined the board.

In other words: You are hero but as long as you are in our camp. :yuck:

Trickykid

what in the fuck is an illegal liver?

Commercial sale of organs is illegal in most countries, meaning you have to wait in line for whatever organ you need to free up. There are a lot fewer readily available organs out there than there are takers, meaning there's a huge black market for organ trading. Hence the illegal liver...

Messi983

So this happened 6 years ago and they find out and published this just in time when Abidal has returned back to the club?

Really interested who's behind this "story".

Devils

what in the fuck is an illegal liver?

It would be illegal organ trafficking. Another crime that Sandro could be prosecuted for.

Anyways, this story is just vile and disgusting. And since no evidence of it has surfaced anywhere. I'm going to call BS.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So this happened 6 years ago and they find out and published this just in time when Abidal has returned back to the club?

Really interested who's behind this "story".

The phone call between Bartomeu and Rosell talking about this where they also call Abidal for a 'Son of a bitch' multiple times happened a year ago.

This is why it came out now. El Confidencial is not claiming something. There is a phone call between Rosell and Bartomeu where they talk about buying Abidal a liver and implying he's ungrateful that happened a year ago.

DonAK

1530646623-20180307_rossellconv1-01.svg

Rest of the call here:

https://www.ecestaticos.com/file/ba...746ad/1530646727-20180307_rossellconv2-01.svg

https://www.ecestaticos.com/file/c88587b680c8c7842273249ec105ec04/1530688562-rosell640.jpg

DonAK

Sorry for multi-posting, but you have to ask Rosell, Juanjo and Bartomeu why they said/talked about that they bought Abidal a liver a few years ago. It was of course a personal phone call with neither of them knowing Rosell's phone was tapped by the police.

They are now reopening the case or looking further into it because of this conversation between our former and current President of the club.

I think Abidal should resign from his position, not because I think he did something illegal, but because of the language used against him by his current boss here and what they are implying that is putting his reputation into disrepute.

Last edited:

DonAK

People saying Abidal should sue this or sue that need to read the case and understand the massive storm this is going to cause. Only god knows what else the Spanish Police and prosecutors got against Rosell that could trace back to Bartomeu or even the club itself when they were tapping his devices for their investigation of him.

DonAK

So was it an illegal liver or not? What’s with the pic of him and his cousin?

They are going to ask Rosell, Bartomeu and this Juanjo dude + Abidal and his Cousin about that now and throughly investigate it.

Why would Rosell claim he bought Abidal a liver? Did they pay his cousin? Is Abidal's cousin really his cousin? A lot of questions that are going to be asked.

I mean who even knows? The problem here is that Rosell claimed he bought him a liver. Why he said that, if it's true and how if it's true is something we'll find out later.

You cannot just buy a liver and stick it into someone. Got to be a match. I wonder if that cousin really is his cousin because otherwise it makes no sense of Rosell to say that.

Devils

Where is the audio?

Sorry, I'm going to need more than some convo pics developed by El Confidential to believe this. If they have the audio why not release it?

Anyways, everything Abidal said and posted yesterday still way more believable than this.

Home of Barca Fans