Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

L’equipe is lying?

If they are claiming that the cost of Mbappe and Neymar are covered in terms of FFP and wont count in the coming years yes 100% they are lying and like you dont understand FFP.

Dont think that is what they are claiming though as not that stupid would hope.

Are lying about 40m?

Jair Ventura

If they are claiming that the cost of Mbappe and Neymar are covered in terms of FFP and wont count in the coming years yes 100% they are lying and like you dont understand FFP.

Dont think that is what they are claiming though as not that stupid would hope.

Are lying about 40m?

On second thought, I should probably trust Jamdav the troll more than actual news publications, journalist, etc. You’ve changed my mind.

JamDav1982

On second thought, I should probably trust Jamdav the troll more than actual news publications, journalist, etc. You’ve changed my mind.

Nope you just dont have a clue about FFP and most likely reading it wrong.

It is easy to find how FFP works. Just google it before seeming so clueless.

The fact you think Neymar and Mbappe are cleared in FFP by paying 40m says how ignorant you are about it.

Vilarrubi

Is Mbappé even included in this seasons FFP? I thought they hadn’t actually bought him yet, pretty sure they are buying him on the 1st July.

JamDav1982

Is Mbappé even included in this seasons FFP? I thought they hadn’t actually bought him yet, pretty sure they are buying him on the 1st July.

Aye it seems like he is UEFA took it as a permanent transfer.

PSG can clear the FFP costs with 60m for 2017/18 but the costs of Neymar and Mbappe will be around 120+ a season for duration of their contracts.

As soon as this 2017/18 financial year ends then the next one with that 120m odd begins and that will again have to be covered next year.

Jair doesnt understand FFP and how this will affect PSG going forward.

JamDav1982

Jam, source they claim that PSG will have to spend 120m a season for the duration of their contracts.

120m is a rough estimate on the wages and transfer fees.

If you can give me accurate figures on both can tell you what it will be.

Going by reported fees and wages calculated around 120m.

Interestingly lequipe saying PSG have to sell 150m worth in next year to keep within FFP.....clean slate you say?

Sounds like one of us knows what talking about and other doesnt.

Jair Ventura

120m is a rough estimate on the wages and transfer fees.

If you can give me accurate figures on both can tell you what it will be.

Going by reported fees and wages calculated around 120m.

Interestingly lequipe saying PSG have to sell 150m worth in next year to keep within FFP.....clean slate you say?

Sounds like one of us knows what talking about and other doesnt.

You’re guessing? I know. Just wanted you to have to admit it.

Source where L’Equipe reported that PSG needs 150m in sales by next summer.

JamDav1982

snowy

Un truc de ouf! Here's a Forbes article published last August giving a somewhat clearer picture. It explains that PSG does follow an amortization accounting model for buying clauses over the duration of their contract. Ney's 1st amortization will be included in this June 30th bilan whereas Mbappe's amortization process will start next year.

https://tinyurl.com/ya562esz

Conservatively, the signing of Neymar will likely push PSG’s transfer amortization cost by another $50M and salary and bonuses may add another $50M.

The amortization of Mbappé’s transfer fee over an expected five years would add $36M to PSG’s annual costs and another $7M at least for salary and bonuses.

Add these numbers together and PSG will need to generate nearly $150M annually in order to match its 2015/16 financial statement that showed a net profit after tax of $13.4M.

Kinda like us still amortizing Arda's signing and paying half his £85,000 per week salary :lol:

JamDav1982

Un truc de ouf! Here's a Forbes article published last August giving a somewhat clearer picture. It explains that PSG does follow an amortization accounting model for buying clauses over the duration of their contract. Ney's 1st amortization will be included in this June 30th bilan whereas Mbappe's amortization process will start next year.

https://tinyurl.com/ya562esz

Kinda like us still amortizing Arda's signing and paying half his £85,000 per week salary :lol:

Exactly as I am saying FFP works by amortising a players fee and wages over their contract.

All they have done is met that in the first year if sell 60m worth of players.

The amortised costs of Neymar and Mbappe then apply every year of their contracts. I calculate this roughly as around 120m. Fairly easy to work out if have the proper figures.

Jair Ventura

No not guessing.... calcualting on reported fees and wages.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Fair-play-financier-paris-va-devoir-vendre/910958

Ouch Jair you really dont have a clue.

You have absolutely no idea how FFP works and think 40m covers Neymar/Mbappe it is laughable.

1. You didn’t read the article because it’s pay walled.
2. The Forbes article below already contradicted your estimations
3. You’re arguing against L’Equipe, not me. I didn’t make the report.

Jair Ventura

Also, Jam isn’t smart enough to realize that FFP accounted for the full cost of Neymar & Mbappe’s transfer fee’s, so amortization isn’t relevant in this discussion.

JamDav1982

1. You didn’t read the article because it’s pay walled.
2. The Forbes article below already contradicted your estimations
3. You’re arguing against L’Equipe, not me. I make the report.

Haha the article clearly says that PSG need to find 150m in next year to cover FFP.

The Forbes article is a guess on figures as is mine based on what have read. If want to give me full figures can calculate it properly.

What both articles do is prove how little you know about FFP and the how it is not a 'clean slate'.

I am not arguing against Lequipe but what you are claiming they mean which I dont think that are as dim to make the claims you do. Lequipe says they havr to find 150m in next year which fits in with what I have been saying.

JamDav1982

Also, Jam isn’t smart enough to realize that FFP accounted for the full cost of Neymar & Mbappe’s transfer fee’s, so amortization isn’t relevant in this discussion.

Haha what on earth does that mean?

FFP does not account for the full cost of their fees in 2017/18.

Your absolute ignorance gets worse.

Lequipe dont say 'clean slate' as you lie about. They say PSG need to find 150m in the next year to stay within FFP.

I know what I am talking about and been backed up by that you just make one random lie after another.

Home of Barca Fans