Josep Maria Bartomeu

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Luck is a loose term, moron. Go back to threads where messi bailed us out. Everyone will be saying we are lucky messi scored this and Mats saved that.

We were lucky Iniesta scored against Chelsea in 2009.
We were lucky Suarez scored against Real in 2015.
We have been lucky, we are lucky, and we will be lucky in the future. But that doesn't mean that the team this season was a squad of bumbling idiots who stumbled their way to titles.

Neymessi

We were lucky Iniesta scored against Chelsea in 2009.
We were lucky Suarez scored against Real in 2015.
We have been lucky, we are lucky, and we will be lucky in the future. But that doesn't mean that the team this season was a squad of bumbling idiots who stumbled their way to titles.

For starters how about we were ten times the team tactically that we are now and the chelsea case was a one off?

And real isn't even a good example. We were amazing in the second half that match. How was it luck?

We were lucky on some isolated incidents and used to be a much better team than we are now who need individual brilliance of mostly messi to be bailed out and the rest of the time create nothing and sedates me to sleep. Its about the problems we have. We have them, a lot, and all I am saying is not to be mislead by the double.

Neymessi

Yet you smugly defined it then contradicted yourself before claiming its a loose term.

Did you see the context in which I defined it in? I was asked how RM choking can be called luck, which I hadn't said it was luck in the first place, and I replied that luck is something that is out of our control so that COULD mean RM choking as luck. So yes, always a loose term.

Joan

Xavi's right but I can't take it seriously while he's still renewing down there. Come back, acta non verba.

Vilarrubi

Xavi's right but I can't take it seriously while he's still renewing down there. Come back, acta non verba.

He’s milking them as much as he can while pretending that Qatar will become a footballing nation.

I’m pretty sure they are getting rid of the stadiums they are building for the World Cup after it’s finished too. But that’s ok Xavi keep convincing yourself. Like you said he should come back and help.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is why the socis keep voting these people - MD with their amazing propaganda saying Barca's great performances this season got Zidane sacked. Imagine that, a 3-peat CL winner sacked when Florentino in the press conference today looked like he saw a ghost, or Real Madrid's mini CL dynasty getting crushed.

[tw]1002215637446520832[/tw]

Joan

Sore losers, emberessing. Can't believe anyone claims things like this with a straight face.

Home of Barca Fans