Josep Maria Bartomeu

JamDav1982

So Messi scoring or Mats playing well is 'luck' yet you define luck as being something outwith anyones control.

Stretching to make it fit the argument.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't know if you know this, but luck consists of factors that aren't in your hand or control. If I am facing the winner of germany and iceland and germany somehow chokes and I face iceland wouldn't I be lucky? Also I never said RM and atleti being bad was lucky. Read again and you will know that it was open ended and I provided answers to both cases.

Yup I have definitely no way of knowing it for sure. Hence the magic word 'probably'. And its not even about knowing that that is required to settle it my guy. What is required to settle it is a proper non-contradictory opinion of what I think may happen in alternative circumstances, of which I can't be hundred percent sure. Hence used probably in both scenarios.

We weren't any luckier than most teams. Also you can't claim that Messi or Mats saving us is luck; that's literally their job. It's what the clubs pays them for.

JamDav1982

Indeed it is becoming pointless. This if and if nots wasn't the point. The point was not to be mislead by the double and that we are not that good that one may think of when he considers double winners. Thank you jamdav for being so needlessly pedantic

Nope you are the one that started it all with this luck claim.

JamDav1982

Smugly try to tell others the defintion of luck being 'factors that arent in your hand or control' then claim Barca are lucky due to Messi and Ter stegen.

Dont worry I am sure you will 'explain' this latest contradicting claims.

Neymessi

We weren't any luckier than most teams. Also you can't claim that Messi or Mats saving us is luck; that's literally their job. It's what the clubs pays them for.

Not about luck at all. I am talking about how misleading the double is. Creating nothing all game only to be bailed out by Messi or mats means something is not right with the team.

JamDav1982

Not about luck at all. I am talking about how misleading the double is. Creating nothing all game only to be bailed out by Messi or mats means something is not right with the team.

Haha now its 'not about luck at all'.

Flip flop.

You speak like it was common that Barca created fuck all to then be bailed out by Messi.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Real's hattrick of CLs is misleading too. Most title wins aren't as simple as they seem.

Neymessi

Smugly try to tell others the defintion of luck being 'factors that arent in your hand or control' then claim Barca are lucky due to Messi and Ter stegen.

Dont worry I am sure you will 'explain' this latest contradicting claims.

Luck is a loose term, moron. Go back to threads where messi bailed us out. Everyone will be saying we are lucky messi scored this and Mats saved that.

JamDav1982

Luck is a loose term, moron. Go back t threads where messi bailed us out. Everyone will be saying we are lucky messi scored this and Mats saved that.

Haha loose term now is it?

You just defined it moron then contradicted yourself so now its a loose term..

If people are saying that about Mats or Messi a few posts after defining luck as being something totally outwith the teams control then they too would be foolish as you.

Joan

A title won by 14 points is not misleading at all.

It shows we were the best in the competition.

It doesn't say we are don't have problems or we are faultless.

Home of Barca Fans