New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

Jersey is great, shorts are great, font is not as ugly as last. Overall impression is GREAT :)

And as I thought, they played last match in new jersey, Iniesta last... All as for Totti. Nike, so predictable.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Jersey is great, shorts are great, font is not as ugly as last. Overall impression is GREAT :)

And as I thought, they played last match in new jersey, Iniesta last... All as for Totti. Nike, so predictable.

From what I heard it was an one-time thing that we had to get permission to do from La Liga because of the special occasion (Iniesta). It doesn’t appear that we will be doing that this time of year next year. Back to July release I guess then. Bummer.

JerseyAddict

From what I heard it was an one-time thing that we had to get permission to do from La Liga because of the special occasion (Iniesta). It doesn’t appear that we will be doing that this time of year next year. Back to July release, I guess then. Bummer.

Yes. As I said, it was exactly as Totti.

It is annoying to see everybody getting new jersey while Barça fans are stuck with olde ones (espec. if it is some "non-likable") but at the other hand, they drop such bargains in May that it is impossible to buy. I found on GAA store home stadium for 24EUR. It was must buy just for sake of buying. :)

Now I have to drop some "magic" to find Iniesta new jersey for some bargain... :) must have.

eaman

Really does everybody like this jersey. Not much difference from last year. Still looks kinda cheap with too many stripes and the material is too shiny. Last really nice looking jerseys were 2015 treble winning one and before that was the 2011 one with the yellow collar. Also the 2014 yellow collared one wasn't too bad. All these new ones look like the shiny fake ones you buy on the streets. And the official la liga numbers don't help either

snowy

Next time, we should try full on zebra pattern stripes even on socks and shorts to confuse opponents :002:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Absolutely love the jersey, but not crazy about the shorts. I really dig the dark blue, its not that, I just don't like that it doesn't really match the blue in the jersey. Kit like this, I think going back to the red shorts for a season would have looked great with the thin stripes, but that's just me.

Definitely getting the jersey though, most likely a Busquets LS.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Our 18/19 away jersey

fc-barcelona-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/12/fc-barcelona-18-19-away-kit.html

Home of Barca Fans